Wednesday, March 4, 2015

trial beyonce

bitchj almost broke my mp3 play I took the usb chord out and the silver input jack almost broke

how you use my mp3 player to charge up zap shock and pop me

shout out to eclipse its ok my mom bought it

using ni for chemistry with beyonce to tell if ni has anything to do with gg. of course not lol silver iron sir or ini vibration I guess metal proves the stronger richer source fuck chemisty im crip I can't type

cant
can

type facebook algorithm device charge

find profit date day. lvgb ipv4 ipv6

fix what jesus pussy stink huh mark at rational question spelling age protect
bomb shelter tub

matress stress attack attack weight stroll troll nappy ni equal description how I talk speech impediment age education dream made 1889 1888 consistency blocking knowledge pick up. for instance is personal now that stephon is here visually is awaringly telling us that we aren't going to realize the difference because of the pressure.

unity
dmv
... processing 10 % cent sense smell hear walk talk. blu bic feel followed kick knee hello

billion what is this picture saying billion

what is this picute saying hello now your distracted billion hello what is this picute saying

art artificial intelligence scholarship Harvard congratulations beyonce seyonce deyoncedumfuckedupWednesday

why you put a period and a space in this bitch if you cursing this bitch like that that's tdum fucked up

because I have skill and shes interrupting me for a thought that says im trying to prove that to be aware makes our child safe and me money but you got something to say I said I was going to conedison and national grid then to the libray what I got here to early or to late

tea what kind of tea would you like implying change as soon as I have the money tea

tea please go get me ten teas and an sugar pay close attention to how the slots are used and how many their  usually are you may have difficulty carring them and forget the sugars will two be fine

separate question from count sentences from statements  

im shaking when you tell me something that I didn't ask you

counsult nick for shake

now back to work program ebt and kbg damn. its cool luh u too. not sad just anxious to work

hello what ! offensive by what degree 4th amendment 6th amendment please
hello

yeah yes yo . black china korea table times table nae ne no

ummm anyways sorry about the verbal pressure people I thought I knew beyonce my name is stephon salonge you ok. great or wonderful delete sql and remove eq.

is that an order nigga this aint bojangle's

common response thanks

you gotta see that advertisement I guess you don't know where its at.

t.v grid lock tripset sidewalk or curb side please move for sanitation trunk.

visuall implying that im playing and your guess isn't a bet, but a typo of love. ooohhh baby . drooll baby .. temperature hotfucktemdetotouch inick iPhoto for safety realtime implying dash. not an order bitch that's why im in this situation so the fuck what Hillary was what I was concerned about get off my side. now . ms Trinidad ms philidelphia your up who the fuck is that. stink right. by name middile concluding illusion of concept burial death life air.

4 comments:

  1. blogger google Microsoft personal feelings implying what when I post something I got gilr that wants mac or is beyonce Rihanna mac not efficient enough to post what im unsure of apple nick boar board head no thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger google Microsoft personal feelings implying what when I post something I got gilr that wants mac or is beyonce Rihanna mac not efficient enough to post what im unsure of apple nick boar board? head no thanks punch imp esp 60,000 40,00

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shit wak like how the fuck you hear me its like omg im looking for a significant other just listeing to my thoguthts I donmt know what the fuck I want how the fuck you here me damn read enjoy peace wind .out wind wend

    ReplyDelete