Monday, March 2, 2015

gossiprumorskidney stones working walking policing dotoring laughing https://www.youtube.​com/watch?v=cyLE48i4​XY0basically your doing this in real time and your like fuck her and fuck o control dosent imply i cant. ive never i can so i guess broke is like jealosuy sorry ! wtf i aint listentothatshitimtomaturewhtatfuckitalkjamaicadomicanwhitefuckkillaahhhh you aintscaremeyet. imstill scream. lool bloodsandcripsstopsayinimageshavemeaningplease kidney stones working walking policing dotori my family matters they try not yours thoughng laughing https://www.youtube.​com/watch?v=cyLE48i4​XY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLE48i4XY0 making music for who

download convert youtube search be creative find yourself play you every where I go

free trial court case

sausage liver worst code cost coast break ! crash !
thanks exit for window glass I feel like im here now where high stupid coci
coming to get cha

woci woki

50m so bitch no man should think in psychic yeah !


get off him o or b 0

state meant implying descion made now noun nouch what you call me attitude out side while im walking thinkin I don't know how your overhear my thoughts fractions bars exams world stop playing o or b stop playing before im forced to assassinate you b I love you o I love you

whatever known because I spent time in Germany and Europe fuck my country my mom was a drill stargent for the united states military from 1973 to 1989

see thanks beyonce for helping me get me date correct

ms good bye.

r

high ku

kick

kite twist france france im sure jay love b im out

s. out

buy blus


tuwos

you would be here I would be pointing if instructing who

I love the way that you make me feel

video . that shit poppin that shit like what wha w stating if you really invest in M the w means absolutely nothing the personal impression or response of what you you then you france france....

love you to steph

where yall money at lyric oh shit .! lost boys

muah. only girls get splash muah's

sike understated bow wow did great in my ... butt  change alter bluse the way I think act or type talk disturbed with stick up for steal and grouping associated with onika marajs label.

get off me gurl

you can talk to me touch me where my money and lets stop disturbing my girl vs just look over your shoulder where acting like we work and got money for our parents that's use to be the Knowles game.

basket case is what I appear to be doing hear it may or may not be true is the story I created stop. is true to sign. catching exitences up like you im sorry you got caught saying I bent the door does nothing. when I consciously feel hear and think you sink stink or what ever don't hurt me.

or you get day's like day's this that monica old new ablity to talk when you really stall what's belived to be wanted or needed for every one and my job isn't a microphone micrapone do not correct me.

I could be typing to that thing spell men is why I work very efficiently not you young lady. lidi yeah how old is he talking about me is how you got in trouble b and o s soss garbled ? punctuation bmaynotbe enough space.

ok ....


but your talking to me o delete b delete b why you don't have to talk no that print where my money pub rest yeah one kot buh bye

embarssed why its just a word I kn anyways


back to my dollas rartions not marks ouch ! MOMMMY


show my ablity to call the c.i.a or be hacked literally by onika. fuck save click download enter wtf! chaos confusion I still got music playing in my ear . lol

Ariana Grande Baby does that mean I love her or want to marry here oh shit La !



apparently ruined the currency :heard not scale to fit at 3/2/2015
herad

keep trying to do what what the fuck im trying to get paid stop disturbiug me putting pressure on my temple my side  and my feet my back. cia

missing .... what wait what wait ? punc punctuation tion muslim mosque jewish burial made a story about girls getting burned up in domincan republic

made a story about attacking the world trade center  date correction officer

were where blinking spending eating walking doctoring policing moving moveing
                                                                                                       corredtion implying
get off of my body
stated by a person in a song on youtube date
pain  scream to yell to annoy to cry to try to be to much to heavy to work improperly to be taught to work in a macanical function like manner

like

kike

pipe

ear hear eyes mouth

damn

new York north Carolina states virgina

states block

enter to command to moviening to continuously annoy bother

push breathing exercise to understand the method of exit

blame for using new York city services

welfare reciving 200 monthly fs fs-240
born in nuermberg Germany 01181987


jesus
david

Passover
 

a holiday

preference to have choice vote

respect disrespect to interrupt


can you read the prior to understand not the concept but to make sense.

prior to under stand the past new York glitch fun is fun work is work

officers messing with the machines to work in a mechanical function to give out the pass word

pass over

block caught at 10:00 am longitude latitude

 
to show to hear to listen device to grip to use properly to understand when travel and compact works with self. words sphere parents

with sphere with help with care family

to understand


try


the following

two eyes  ligaments limbs

deaths reported research record
tupac killed
left eye killed



report video camera publish written to inform

mistake caught at vowels lungs pants grasp soft not pain ful ache annoying
perform perform a co


diagnois

to call to name


one two three to remain in count in order to work not to function out of order

to want to eat to get to have to purchase to sale.

to marry to call to annosyourputtingonanamazingshowgladthisisyourshowstef thought heard 11:35am

to marry to annoy

 
-- saying I cant say what I want to say is my problem --  -- teletype terminal do not correct me teletype teletype teletype telatermina type thia is a piece of shit oh shit La ! wow I do it repe what rep time La ! yeah ok nuermberg, Germany is reconiged as  amistake already because I don't live there any more. stupid
 
-- casuing memory glitch is my problem -- I don't think you guys are that fast which is why I ask you to communicate with me not hurt me love is the problem bit ch why you keep hurting me onika I never even met you. Fuck yo ! damn I love beyonce I love Onika Im screaming in my own head fuck you whoever damn. it could be god or blu please cheese bitch

 

 

 
 
 
 to change do I have time for that no because im in love.... mistake "already" a word a tem "love" in knife box colon breath onika maraj your distracting me stop talking agtfoh aka memory delete reverse spin text type to beyonce' agtfohalright get the fuck out of here states state
what is that a picture to recognize that's all we have


I cant think to to people at the same time samesame stephonstephon stephonsmith

vision correction dmv
nationality that I am

African American Puerto Rican cherrokee indian and german

new Yorkers pissed me off by consciously making it aware that I better not admit that I was Cherokee indian signs hair people I had the opurtunity to meet or bump into causing danger and recognition in my life to deter the goal of growth in 2009 a community service case.

grand larceny 4th degree  th causing the law to proceed medicine this morning solonge I apologize for not getting to work immediately ctrl z to replace what it just doesn't come out

type text v I s u a l  to leave alone or mistake I for l as capital and lower make. baby.baby
that's a 20/20 for Barbra walters

you can talk wow in your mind you cant be out of your mind. unless france france

us.us domain name lo main dragon duengon cave dump light has revealed it self or your amazed by my witfe making the controlling the controller hopefully its not a remote

stephon state at : 11:47am
salonal a and not a I don't really understand why it would be a and not a its stupid stole

lisp slur kidneystones thanks guys your money eating lunch at a certain time conditioning yourself when found to be wrong why are you before me I didn't know you can hear me love to applaud to feel jealous some people eat while their working Im typing and being listened to that's annoying not a currency

I was born as Geraldo rivera and my mother had to change my name to stephon smith.

after hearing wonderful stories about the carters the unions shakurs , washingtons

hemi hym hum really to be peaceful and understand conceptual note. umm those aint dollars marks or rations

my name is stephon smith is a sentence im havine trouble keeping up with she said some dumb shit you stupid bitch would be the air parents static. who I wanna work with nobody is an opinion heard when where if song replaces attempt to solve memore then follow stephon ss55ss
im trying to get the intrepid and the wind to conceptually place thierself is like saying I love you named death ill. im not well me either people person

r&b it makes no sense unless previously know disease bisease  come from the south I was told Africa or doctoring is like ringing when willing to learn not sta sta sta notice

im just trying to scare you so you stop giving me pain onika what cia what fbi what nypd what lapd you not going to control me I umm using money right like English like german

fuck you fuck drake fuck weezy commonly associated with and by recognition don't take it personal grow up stop targeting me I just spoke to a camera and you wanted to solve they problems so beyonce is my wife consciously I know shers



im gotta go im doing something being hit ! exageerrated at threated by some crazy women

! sum stupid ! + thankgs google and ladies for your hard work

Sia - Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler

stress relief delete one character at a time thinking about what hit means or some one you don't know.

that will be about a roll thanks O ! don't slow speech down just sit my ba need her toilet damn!

what was it again aint me 2831 clash gash cut oh no! acting or healing heal code gash cure no sir!

why cause its natural to count.  1 2 3 4 5 stephon we know thanks your not going to be talking to us like that I know which is why I don't  that are theathening me let em'. be safe bb qq gotta go when I want what I want

not keep up with fashion

I don't feel any thing but alive and conditioned by pro pra devil ass bitches heaveanly ass bitchs

oppisites whatever o como ' come money im losing im not from here wtf ye ok alright who is he talking to uh oh oh uh ! blasted crash

yeah I know but I got things to do 20 20 type shit fuck rap

I gmac all day for a fish fillet in chi town calculateing mistakes umm mi love the accent what accent

like seasoning family when where in a shelter disturbing pub lic bic remember im twenty

I love you sean . who the fuck is that yeah ok tr tr ag ag bab so pay would reflect my baby heal right!

well see

! real wtf gtf out of here we old tired batterd and beat like fish.
fuck yu still feel fillet

shit thanks shearwn

wll if you need it im on the 4callmen damn whatthumbcontinuoustyping

spacebar laptop slave 4drivetypeshittakeashitbreakatexchangenotgrooveohshitijerkedofftosalongebeyonceandnickiminajlastnightsomeotherstuffdamn
bitch
youmotherbitchtimeschangeidontevenknowyourmotherfucker whos the fucker you bitch rith meaning you talk I talk with you in my head when you want sorry about the inconvience but liars will be liars

trughters good book

what book this deck bitch

hush puppies sounds like a question meaning you don't know what your ytalking about when I answer or ask a question u world coming soon

anyways

splash prince of the red sea splash world world war where whats up with young money shit wtf. who yall threatening I just told yall my mom was a drill sargent in the military and korea and Vietnam

I can lie liek amother fucker an  even better book what money bitch couch crips wtf im out of here .


by trey
    3
13
---- = sharing information by making quality a standard even better book by trey cycle circle cirlc circle cool not paid im bad cool lash thanks when im called or asked not steped on whats the buissness j train playing criminal or feeding splash how many people walk away with mem. see you there steph yeah right
10e

No comments:

Post a Comment