Monday, February 2, 2015

begging pot

 
 
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

























trey songz i need a girl its just a voice and a choice of words



son please stop.... NO where's my money at and why yall keep fucking with my babies






coming for

my all


STEP UP


after all the psychic images its just



a voice and a choice of words


love after war


fuck yall niggas

call me : phone : body: remove : nicki trey songz drake igrip iglitch italk from body by building fort while their spying on you.

Hell No

Zell NO

refer to interrupt sequence

I'm glad she get to enjoy her entertainment I see what all the chords are for


cut wire

cow boy
 a concern for quality

t.v ____________________________________________________________________ current
t.v ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------buying for $1,000,000




she making me lose order by interrupting me!

insert image


 
but there's only one condition please don't fuss taken as known
 
the knowing
 
 
 
 
a concern for bad timing
 
 refer a concern for quality refer to leak kidney stone stent medicine cosine cos tan sine
                                                                                                              insert button





keep the fuck up and stay off my side! s.b and nicki minaj


 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 






say ahh!

I gazellied ya swag now what else the fuck you want me to do the coke prices went up 10,000 grand this week. insert kidney stones at skip peanut butter press button zap shock mobmom excerpt kill
 
remove we mean move and stop  and no were not taking no for an answer
 
 






















 
stupid hoe stay stoy or stop whatever refer squar rectangle four corners remove u i o a e
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

latin spainsh glitch with color black panama canal Japanese ese geese

r= razzell forever







 
 
see it don't even matter what image i use unless i have a concern for my peers
 
 
you a hater! tired of bashing you leave me alone nicki minaj onika maraj
 
what the fuck happened i owe her 1.8 billion dollars in royalties
 
while were in a recession and have a black president in the white house
 
micheal kors 900 million im having trouble getting the proposal together to pay her she interrupting me what the fuck!
 
shout out to team New York
 
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 
all the way from N C
 
back wards as talking nigga trying to be jigga mature the right way stupid
 
oh we up there i would say it woaler;aliwrjofgneedwordforgarbagegarcaught theminthefill
 
stephon:barley getting out snowing the word damn get off me woman
 
 
snare drum
 
diagonal cutting me off
 
 
like a flare of smoke fuck ! consult crash first in flight splash slash
 
who i wanna work with nobody! copy roger .imx immature immaturity manure chip on shoulder
 
graphics card mb cache 1,205 mb = giga byte on
 
got block in explaination of knowledge for comfort peace and smiles
 
omelly
smile free wtf @ ratchet yeah ok
 
use intel intelligence
 
system known currently as longhorn
 
i thought she was saving it for me and shit
 
im like i don't know her
 
 
 all of this for a say now my baby gone kill me when i get one anyways ummmm w space wi wi pp bonjour pepe le pew e ending at eoc a4 photoshop txt text file she wont stop im trying to be direct and get to the point what i say stop interrupting me. fuck you. die bitch. yes for money peace comfort this my life you fucking up whats up t r trisonic where we or was i bumming yeah ok i don't want to use your system. known currently as computer lol refer board nerds nerds wtf revenge loan star lo. blinking cursor @ smile free wtf @ ratchet yeah ok
 
w e aint trippin over a woman over here at lvgb


 
wtf
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment