Friday, February 27, 2015

ss11ss follow bored nerds ss11ss


 
why i cant talk to every bod cause ewhen its over it jsut air.
Reply
 · 



























glie

air = god

wheel of fortune
buy a vowel

buy a constant

protect based on value in the alphabet

alpha its been really hard for me to speak based on

hard
saft

sapp
bark

a repetitive cycle based on air tree and what grows off of it

whatj is a better way to understand that sentence as this is to be printed and published.

islasnd

jo jamica domincan republic Puerto rico


codes

cc common conversation

alpha Ive been having a really hard time trying to hear straining
here hair hear

alpha Ive been having really bad stomach aches

alpha ive been having really bad feet pain

mesure

to tale detail

to bother to mess

to hating to don't liking

business

disturbances

notice court

w m 1,2 1;2 semper phi alumni

brand name acronym

popular bank America of bank bank of America popular bank card money phone hand out ste ste steal take teal random save spe spe

brand name acronym
hiv cancer abortion


notice any changes please refer to your right.

sincerely stephon smith

ps. confusion based on adequacy adequacy

vision correction name Vanessa stephon mess left right pupil stated to alter

causing accident resurrecting death in the living, topics death penalty execution leathal injection

backspace bs

dash season week month

alpha name ackronym day sink of quote print publish

initial ish liba dish camisa su casa tu casa kingsay beinte e ocho

conversation stating con biased review due to ill alpha illiterate germs

im not your brother we only know what we doctor

copy alpha ill sick

recognize as a disturbance or disease

lvgb company banking with chase currently.

popular topics debt invest buy save read past tense red white blue
glucose glutamate to stop and understand portion diet or choice to avoid cause or purpose

alpha eating liking dontlinking hating don't linking hating

presense preference

interrupt interference labeld as symbol signal shock zap pop

popular medicines

gender
transgender
bisexual

homosexual
alpha name brand

heterosexual

ever for of have try like don't like how do you know choice


material

ladies choice part 4

trey songz downloading now

now alpha
alpha

enter key creating white space known as to cause or purpose efficient effective if avoid speed

cause of disease or error

I you the we I
alpha I you the we I

bark sapp saft ;piece part torrent file labeled catalog

dewy decimial y2k b2k =bug

gub popular brand lighters bic cib error atm ass to mouth ghetto ebonics tenement floor smeel stinch personal hygine hello

welcome

notice weird qwirky to y unity do you you do question

problem answer

question

air = god

type with to person value ethics employ deploy
fail based on terminology used and lingo.out myspace facebook linkedin twitter

.com booming bada bada

bing

disease herpes herques ijkl hijkl nuermberg Germany stephon smith born 1/18/1987

currently residing in newyork

17 battery pl new York new York

bomb blow up tenacious because of thought to particular purpose of reasoning

to include in life.

person why being questions ethic nationality and how money has to exchange or be transferd

feeling

yemen Pakistan afgainstan relevant product item

regis phil

stephon interrupt steph wtf is going on my company sucks

voice  a popular show thinking of how the reader will interpret dealing with interrupt wodking on a book the dealing siting my problems in new York from 2001-2015 in north Carolina from 1993 - 2001  effect based on

interefference based on context interrupt detected de3cember 01,2011

stole steal 2010 blackberry iphone droid etc

three instances parameters

four instances fractions quadratic equations

water lever pull zipper coat sneakers warmth

downloading j.cole mixtape now

differences from north and south allow me to capitalize disturbance corparte America superstar large city small world

you just got your hand out but I speak I mean I talk

eastern standard time

est tall est disturb

height instance put in mind 7:00 am how tall is my father 6' 7' i was questioning to self as I thought of keke palmer ? not my father but her father 6'7

refer to yesterdays print to understand stomach ache foot pain and more about the interrupt

English problem solving using mathematics cost class free yes
                                                                                              no
when where why

efficentcy based on a strategy and scheme put together to limit company expansion and friendship skill due to age. I'm twenty eight what do you expect I read Robert kowosaki now I have to leave new York.

poconos catskill dail news

dail doll texas vs new York
time vs money
black ty vs tyrese

siting problem reconing with age do with you want in a twenty four our period

usher Raymond vs usher Raymond

these projects cost money and have been invested into to protect copyright availiable for purchase at your local retailer

Glie hear here


upset stomach trouble urinating pee pee pizza hut etc hot dog coffe ciggerette

north Carolina blue interesting slang ebonics whos following us

north Carolina a&t alumni or students
north Carolina university at chapel hill

notice publish print spy adware virus

ill sick England English par parliament declaration of independence

rights

1st amendment
2nd amendment
3rd amendment
4th amendment
5th amendment

court

thinking of women seen on t.v or on the computer

common attraction stephon smith in new York city d.c or pennlyvania Virginia north Carolina south Carolina Georgia florida

directly linked to vote and population of specific nationality

what do they want help or to attack us

mixing Arabic jamicans Mexicans Puerto Ricans with our attempt to gain knowledge and solve personal problems

paying rent
paying electric bill
paying water bill
paying college tution

being able to enjoy t.v and act as we belive we should

popular act being interrupt detected like lock

scrape bruise sprain

to with do

x y ear phones left right
12 inches conversion aware dare smokey the bear flute recorder
10 12 14 16

schools attended atkins middle school north west middles school and reberto clemento middle school known as cis 166 acroymn label murry bergtram


currently applying bmcc Monroe college Binghamton georiga tech cursing idont know what the fuck just happened fake just happened cursing typing to have skill or be proficient in knowledge

job to work

state skills

computer skill typing words per minute

driving at speed maintainable to condition human life

30mph

site notice as disturbance temperature vision health being disturbed speech being slurred

saling items difficult

looking into college

downloading looking ass niggas by nicki minaj using convert youtube search on google bing yahoo

health issues are personal movies choices are personal

alpha  alpha doubles to repeat instance to understand or recognize union popular word meaning argument or

im almost there im on my way back
im on my way back
own on deleting

look like lock laugh sleep move run
program as batch applies to specific computer interrupted based on unrecognized functionality or programming

iphone 5c iphone 5s iphone 6
blackberry

stephon smith what does stephon have to do with a telephone

tell tale lie truth

day dan it un on in pain attack based on run energy efficient to want need feeling when were site


compete enjoy drink solve

counter business enjoy products we're coming

lvgb. enjoy your read

pain cauising unessasry retraction seatbelt invention micropone invention microscope invention pertance or relevance o degree or diploma

diplomacy
diploma

downloading keke palmer keke palmer published by siting source no published by typing content although disturbed and working as I belive I should if not touched by foreign bacteria
dip2nite that was last night thinking typing at the someside same dame time

used to cure interrupt and state what I want when I want how I want due to interruption purpose backspace dash delete casueing slot or space

seems to be a door or game kill based on use effientcy


what is that crack ? common narcotic cocaine snow recognize as snow

young jeezy snow men t-shirts
50 cent g - unit reebok contract


stop snitching stop signs recognize as pentagon holding latino population to their word as Hispanics African americans to their word as African americans

report to tell tale

population popular bank

snap you cant if no limit

no limit someside same damn time

enjoy enter tain work not noticed If disturbance not noticed

pain I cant work if death has come to a people of self sufficientcy

7:00am thinking of will smith's mom and how exercise may condition my futute consciously if im not seeing or witness wik wik wik wak wak wak common converstation for stephon smith and keke palmer
my mom died common thought for stephon smith 7:am 2/276/14


currentcy print pay individual based on exchange value how long have you been investing in this dollar jada pinketts dollar I haven't by the time she gets it she wouldn't want to deal with the hassal id prefer not to know that will knows that I can look at a picture of his wife and think of paying her for a job labeld as a joob or those that are familiar with the I cant get any attitude sarcasam or smirk

George Washington

what the point of this stuff. bartk saft harp haft sapp sound voice speak talk too two start finish


tool dig hoe

mistake causing intellignence unessasary in conditioning workers work and wait

download similar to norm notice Microsoft 100% install berlin wall great wall of china

common speech slurs popular in 1970's

spic nigger jew kike

tools to solve problem
kites pipe damns solar panels

cheerokee indian controbutions to the united states and why are we being hunted ant attacked by the material that is published in this so called society

ummm smith gant Atkinson bullshit backspace

Vanessa antwonette smith maiden
stupid bitch crazy common slang used in 2000's relationships tools social networking myspace facebook
mave craze c

linked in twitter

type to type bring that mic back funny laugh fun to walk

away a word that I think I have to pay for due to the pressure on my body.

Saudi Arabia yemen wealth to attribute to associate to notice to see

disturbance a trash can look north west east south at the ground children with you no

fingers timid trembling not caused by panic or fear disturbance very normal at the moment

children can hear my thoughts

im twenty eight what do you want from me with out maying

put the mic away strain based on a women voice yes im familiar leave me alone basically im not even making the effect. casued by remote source

site remote control wireless access wireless router wep wap wappa wap

cloth clothes wraping around body air Saudi oil gas toil till the land

grow corn tomatos berries

ceral commonly associated with ailse

downloading Jay-z 1995 freestyle reported by razzelle townsend to stephon smith 2010 using youtube convert searching through engine

common slange dig jah dig laser ear here hear hair long short
how do we get these things ciggerette indian indegonius religion money who do you do who name ackronym thanks willow and will for making my job harder

ummm im upset but reall excited sorry for using your name in new York my mom grew up here I got to get back to work thanks keke palmer thinking if they might even see my blog or hear my thoughts based on technological trend. Thanks gabrielle also spelling inaccurate based on unfamiliarity I hear oprah was at a meet I want to get a quick start on my future at 23 trying to be creative and leave out who contributed to Americas.

scrip
sout
snofunds

buhbuy

grand ma elsie beaula may Atkinson
grand pa  elmer                                wtf we do damn!

to type to recognize

my mother made it to drill sargent went to school with the jewish had all of her kids on military bases and visted korea Vietnam Germany California

damn what a looking as nigga!

don't for get the echo fuck yall are these American this dangerous my mom currently lives in a veterans shelter in new York long island city I currently live in a shelter in where who why when

Rihanna nicki onika maraj minaj wtf is that

im talking to you stephon
im done with the im talking to you Kerry oprah apheni onika willow jada pinkett and Rihanna gabrielle feeling superstitious new yorks a great place

wtf.

illumianti to illuminat to be given a gift to talk to speak to curse to be aware to know to exist

managed yeah right you better get off of me young lady

your putting others in danger and at risk of disease and paranoia.

stephon smith stated at 11:25 am 2/27/2014

blah blah blah these pussies out they mind! taken as family is most important and thought of high porsha aarron teon Christopher mom dad umm iforgot im the only one what sibling curoious to know why im still fucking broke thinking of rich I didn't start talking to them with my body did I body language know as dance or talk popular in eygpt Africa and on the streets of new York

concrete jungle where dreams are made of i'll go to

downloading now alica keys & jay -z new York using google youtube convert not found search ... wait based on operating system removing expression everytime I type a key or use skill to pay or to be satisfied while over heard. to work. resume resume' to think of to be profient to read bible to have purpose and prefer to do so what strees im broke and it aint no joke another story another day. versus making thought provoking relationships and correlations between data theres always a plus sign. thanks . thank you alternative alter
I don't want the game shit open your eyes cock blocker

she better get this shit off of you
sloppy toppy bucks
spychic what do you do for a living not fuck with a degenerate I don't even know you and you put pressure on my body take what to the futurthest extent.

im a gentlemen you youra .sover jaden.do.me

were out of work will got a moive enjoy.
 
 
everytimg we make a mistake theres something else to to sounds exciting
yeah what did you do didn't type to willawoo
fagit

umm anyways make that a 44 now I know your going to change that back to a nevermind.

to site or state progress yo bro what the fuck are you doing. standing fuck you want to.
 
two pound to hand shake to talk to anything damn what curse bitch. shat the fuck up talking to me. I don't know you onika nicki minaj or who the fuck ever intelligence is meant for close ness pardon the bitch what bitch. no payment right now shit

no payment right now take my name out that shit

who said that god bitch damn. using wills voice with out concent or with out you telling me your applying the effect. stop. fuck I can think I can tal I can walk io can steal I can work rap bitch

aint that what you do. positive meeat positive not typing in ebonice s so someone else can understand ignorance me who. notice the do if its so curse. when I when I when I when I when I when I when I when I when I when I when I kwhen whiejnb
 
 
fuck out here standing
 
fuck you
no fuck you

I guess we'll see who means it and don't for get to take your best guees ss at how I know your opinion

u n I t y

fuck dot

I eat em' quirk sarcastic and all mine

thatrs a quirky for the pill poping animals shit extasy made probably a bill john tom and a wantanaa that mean I cant get no pussy  cool . with this bitch on my dick you bee aight.

me my nigga we started brawling behind some Russian I'm german so like what you say I cant hear unna stan fuck

what blood clot what slot what I call you aight ! roc nation

got dropped yeah if you signed to young money shit!

where do I get off the comma or the apostrophe taking what to far a conversion conversation or the ability to mind my fucking business fuck mia anways it look broke as Rihanna with out me anyways shout out to j.r smith yes im talking about you girl

what brown who
w

what sup what hate fuck soulja boy wade wayne who you calling a gualla bitch

yo this bitch on me like im a lose mothe fuck your swag like damn I already lost don't it look cool.

fuck you nick. scrape a bruise educate a jew.

jewish my lawyer he kosher the deal

yass bish ! yes

shout out to rich gang ah ha

shout out to liquid vision site lock em up .

fbi
cia
nypd
lapd

wtf yall thought we do for a living entertain or protect our self.


keep gossiping moving standing interrupting yeah I see nicki minaj money all day Rihanna money all day whatever

venereal disease bitch aint giving up no pussy why

ask them bye.

4 comments:

  1. stress relief


    short fighters box
    whats short

    ReplyDelete
  2. its basically you don't really know
    ialrihgt did this bitch just interrupt me while im trying toi figure aoiut my persodfna<a progmawlems

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite videos honey cocaine jump
    dizzy kid ink and honey cocaine ememory
    10eeelectric shock pulse avoid 4call 4 now gall kidney problems stink bitch appled to know whonb how you know who im talking about who wanna get nocked the fuck out whats up im down to webver!day

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyways that shit mad fake cops cherry you stu curse pucr atx base you cuccrc shut up

    ReplyDelete