Thursday, May 14, 2015

Posting Stats Savings Banking Flaging


EGAS (March 11, 2015) – Sports fans will be treated to the fight that has captured the attention of the entire world when boxing‘s pound-for-pound king Floyd “Money” Mayweather steps into the ring to face eight-division world champion Manny “Pac-Man” Pacquiao in an epic Welterweight world championship unification bout. The much-anticipated mega-fight will take place Saturday, May 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc., the pay-per-view telecast will be co-produced and co-distributed by SHOWTIME PPV® and HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT.

Read more at:


 
 
  touching me from a remote location inappropiately.
not willing to reveal location. I just keep telling her to leave me alone shes causing my speech to slur and bringing torretts to mind thyme and a jamican make men presence to christmas and the birth of a new day.
sucks but true and immature after leaving american idol.
May 14 2015 After leaving  Bellvue I logged on to the internet to be disappointed in my quest at gaining her attention she seems to be bias against men like me. I dont know why i offend her but my presense my life is very important yes every step. or as lil meek mill would say the early bird get the early worm i consider nicki minaj drizzy drake spys to a contry not welcoming common wealth as the rich is impoverished and the poor poor drawing a line between arousing issues like bethlehem jeruselum iran iraq rome greece mexico and borders across the united states.


hacking her way to #` on youtube good job nicki. I still exist and theres always a new day. to compete and conquer success

New day Alica keys 50 cent

I thought it would be just hip hop. but if stephon means telephon and roger that means hard earned american credit i must be biased also.

 After fainting in the streets of manhattan new york waking up in new york question the ethics and purpose of what im doing just focused on building my buisness and avoiding nicki minaj to reach my goals. Still She Rises.
 Writing reading Speaking publicly and traveling Avoiding Cults Groups And Rumors dropping dimes snitch batches gulps and globs. bandwitch bytes and meals. lol


My goals 500 million dollar sony contract

2 billion donation mike bloomberg

6 million dollar def jam contract

2 million dollar nfl contract

nuvo circoc conjour and hieniken red stripe competing against stars like nicki minaj fabolous fat joe and meek mill in thier own light.













precive nick said stef when you get this 
google search for german flag aft trindad flag reveals shes been hacking 
altavista askjeeves 
please call me becasue i really dont know where to go from here, why are we fighting. 

stephon your hacking including arabic koran religon and distrubing my body system considering my skills and denying me pay. 



Germany Trinadad
Nicki Minaj Splash Drops 



Male Female Gender Issue 
Complaint
Belch Burp Boink Boy
Gout Gringo Girdle Girl


Splash Freestyles gmail account bulliten board alert hacked

2009 - 2015 
Nicki Minaj wieght 140lb
ht 
Stephon wietght 140 
ht









Date 5 14 2015
Question answer Onika Maraj vs Stephon Smith 100million 3 billion Net Worth Savings Not Included
nicki :why cant you include your own material

splash : becasue you my competition stupid

Splash I'll knock you the f out

codes: ssyup r c ap

Splash Tirnop Green Goblin Andre 10k


Nicki Minaj Beam Me Up to Scotty


























Splash Liquid Vision Solutions



















LVGB Stutin Like My Mommy



















































1 comment:

  1. I know lakers and nicks happy mothers day to all the ladies... Not my goodies I dont have any kids a lil stress tried to figure out a little to much no freemason though. shout out to hillary clinton and onika maraj. Stephon Smith 5/14/2014 Rap is taking offensively in alot of countries around the world nuermberg germany. Vanessa A. Smith. Gant Nicole Thanks for life mom. sorry ive been busy for the wait touching blessings bible burnings. lmao

    ReplyDelete