Monday, January 5, 2015

 
 tell these bitch to clean this shit up im talking to myself the sex the high
 
speaking to a child you could get high from the admiration
 
latino population query or dismay to understand wishes and dreams promoting cocaine sales and  buys to end up with the people filled illiterate and ready to go home
 





 
retrospect how it looks arm to rib cage or just appeal to signal that you understand in recourse refer pretense
 
recap retrospect ram union joint what is that distractions mere easily

q:why thefuck you talking to me

why would you say it like that

I don't think a thought so absurd derserves to be on this calculator thingy or in the airy

more bud

perky



I feel like im planning for a wedding and a funeral that already occurred or is going to happen

more air basketball or football just choosing the image I wonder how she was able to pick out the fruit.

could that statement create more challenge aspect vantage point perspect

very interesting

where my money at j/k what is that a purse j/k

smake the smirk off you smack the black off of you

tanks

thanks

mmmmggggmmm

choke smoke pronouncing and responding hello's

what do you do with it

with what

with it

god damn it okay

lets go need more pep

please don't pepper spray me neuter me or give me a kidney stone

slayed golith

what ? stone =word

sounds like a movie a book not a million dollars

lets sing it together now I want to 

sorry my power cut off

be a millionaire or forever young I need a spouse or a compainion to remember that or should I just smoke some bud
 
how you going to be somebody with nobody else people riding the train looking all perky and shit
 
that's disturbing
 
ummm echo
 
recho there goese a ding and a flash
 
wanna see
 
oh I figured it out
 
stingy with my cootie cat
 
how do you know someone
 
everytime he repeats that line
 
how do you know someone
 
it may mean to say the sound or echo how something is said I remember it to be pointing to a childish notion or tendency to be questionable disarming so to speak
 
how do you know someone
 
I got the hook up becomes I got five on it
 
me and you your mama and your cousin two
 
high five
 
 
high mom
high onika
 

No comments:

Post a Comment