Thursday, January 8, 2015

ShadeS





shout out to my distruibution imagine this playing in everybody else system while your listening 
see this one is dark at the top like it really gets dark like that im talking to myself in my head like i really got imaginary friends 
dont forget your shades

I'm really signed to rocnation edit replace ijcole
you should really save that one for when you uhhhhh get the uhhhh off of you uhhhh 
look like a beyonce party shout out to who ever uhhhhh


nobody even cares

I dont know why plain wins

Im really signed to liquidvision edit replace isplash

i dont know what she gone like posting and image is this a video or a mood

you wanna go really fast or uhhhh just depress some guys down at uhhhhh

I'm not from here up high or down low imm paranoind and ith


No comments:

Post a Comment