Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Follow Stephon !


2d  3dimensional chart
know how my mind thinks what i think of women what i think of myself 

i need a job
im working

please explain to me why this is?

why would you spin someone in circles to do something you know you've solved already?

punctual punctuation reason logic imply family 
how who where 

follow who 

nobody baby 

daddy can i take my clothes off 

daddy can i put my clothes back on 

url:ghettourbanmagazine just put it together concatention dna sequence minus sense cent url

 sent I want you to smell something Q or A Three S's minus I W Y T                     WYSIWYG

thats how they make love 
what i dont even know you

the usual strangers cream yell holler for a two dollar hoe !dizzy 









are we finished or are we going to just stay in here


the idea of business just went to the creative tranquil description that as a men i cant....

where's my money at what do you mean make me comfortable

me us ma ms art science conscienc3 what is this brains and beauty contest 

track conference attach attack sleeeeeeep

where do you insert your opinion if im supposed to make money on the computer 

interrupting stephon interesting 


change in descion who the fuck they talking to planing a trip to phili for a day change in leaving from and website address bolt.com boltbus.com

I dont have anything against you i dont like you i dont know you. 

solved interrupt at busy

signal x y genes jean john

refer insert feel can may fall trip member
 reminder remember family folk tale
yolk pull

we got some really good news from stephon
replace news with daily news paper , stephon

daily news paper
internet

we got the internet ! Who dropped the Dime






No comments:

Post a Comment