Wednesday, September 24, 2014

This shit got that fucking easy to edit. trippin over the insert."copy past kawinkiding zink zilch I said zinky today to nick these bitches dont want us they just want thier time machine



What you think I made it

I love it



I think i sound like Do you mean it

questionalble
tone is very important

never stop to continuous opening tabs does disturb the mood as long as i keep playing it

baby where am i at
stop calling me baby

o k a y

ta da boo I got to find you a boo


take a toilet

never they just got some new ones

one word to much of an effect

im the man you the woman

who are you to answer to

are an excuse theres no proper when working in public

stressing out simple things over the computer converting files renaming them for an effect of ownership




5 comments:

  1. we said you can claim the word fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn picturing drake say how many ways you gone listeing to it direct sale going straight up nicks ass

    msg stef and nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. your twitter look like why are we talking to stephon again like your no one ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what was I doing again nigga you was being psychic what the fuck is psychic
    #maybe@ratchet I'll get at 'em
    arrrrggghhh #howthefuckidothat

    ReplyDelete
  5. check those three wheelers out on bow wow yippie yo page. wale two fingers could be one if we weren't paying atterntion to is he bathing close details most females cant help it I don't do to much bloggin I just run the town I don't do two much joggin

    ReplyDelete