Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Liquid Vision Labs


 
                                     
 




                                                                          Apple iphone 6











Constant wonder thinking, talking, and  walking down streets backwards.  
 

 
 
Brown Sugar Movie Trailer




LL Cool J - Around the Way Girl 

Drank like me no love not being able to remember the lyrics in august feat Nicki Minaj no love

They talk perfect English in New York so to learn a song would seem effortless. I wouldn’t have know about august if it wasn’t for Nicki Minaj I’m sure he has a large presence in the south.

I remember her saying “who I wanna work with nobody" as I put a remix together to the beat of no love.

I wonder how their going to share the fame on that song it seems like a 50 50 split marriage so she can continue to be relevant to her fans as an independent artist.

Drank as in Drink like me

 

How did Jay –Z smuggle in that one?
I wonder what the country accent had to do with the happened with the back fire or sarcasm constant thinking writing and  recording.
Three kings feat Dr. Dre and Rick Ross “vroom when I’m coming through”
 
New Yorkers believe that females have the power to stop a motor bike with their powers, focus or attention.
Pressure to the temple the feet and the kidney know as head Aches feet pain and kidney or gall stones.
Be sure to get a Tylenol extra strength if you plan on listening to continuous music loud in your iphone6 or Samsung.  Be sure not to get distracted and watch out for traffic.
Jay –z has a fun bag prepared called this country accent is like back talk called sarcasm in the north for acceptance or trying to be like a New Yorker.

I got the idea of a fun bag from Nicki Minaj when I saw a Chinese guy on the train with a large pink bag I sarcastically thought to myself it’s a bag full of dildo’s. Reminding me to stay out of their business she has a large fan base of different nationalities and the Chinese seem kind of mean. What would the Puerto Ricans think of the Chinese being so close to smothering her and trying to keep their Nicki Minaj  to herself?

Everything has an adverse effect. Trying to get people to purchase music with an unlimited internet connection, unemployment rates decreasing and many career decisions and choices can be challenging.
Settling on a descion being indesive enjoying your twenties seems like fun Pursuing a writing or music career is hard work.   I hope that many artist like august arise and become more relevant and familiar with the music world and culture as it pace has the tendency  to be fast paced in New York city.
Stephon Smith
Liquid Vision Global Business
LVGB

 


 

4 comments:

  1. why would I be pursing a woman? whats business teyana you about to make me cry like I don't work hard enough. oh the h was a good story who getting money referring to a snitch on trey and drake cause I wasn't wit it wit what you knbow something I d

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the help nicki smirk of sarcasm

    ReplyDelete
  3. the combination of a man and woman create turp in tine effect pretty brown eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know you why would I be trippin ive been followed by people sice my birth thanks for dreaming with me Geraldo Rivera jr out

    ReplyDelete