Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Liquid Vision Labs




Why you interrupting me ? All you worried about is what your doing. You look at me like you hate me. Having an emotion and expressing yourself Just talking conversing If I cant talk I cant do anything. Posting videos online is all I'm worried about. If this is what I'm doing at the time. Just between me and the boys. 

Khalil - 

Souilja Boy - Blowing Me Kisses

New Boyz Tie Me Down

assesment, anaylitical, emotional, con ver se, de pre ss ion



Figuretively speaking that doesnt mean that ying -yang a mixture of art and abstract visions is our money. Entertainment can be atrocious. Spelling can make you feel dumb. Women can make you feel like you have the world.

Making conscious mistakes is an incredible oppurtunity to discover the difference between right and right thier is a consequence to ever desicon. pro's and con's cause and effect.

Growth to mature comes with respect and to have is to appreciate giving yourself life the oppurtunity will allow you to make descions like planned pregnacy or taking the day month or year off. Being independent makes gives me joy settle for what I know I need for now.

copyright trademark register

add adhd reference register missing ed / register - ed  using the dash giving space to define term.

allowance ance dance music digital past and present tense prance sexy tiger sexy b tiger being sarcastic or having fun comes affter you take care of your responsibilites.                

setting I dont love you becasue you work very hard in an industry that doestn explain itself to have a hold or grip a control over the oppurtunity to capitalize.

vinyl siding wood metal concrete
wind snow rain thunder lighting
thiers a different between a strike and a  match





learning can be comprehensive and demeening i dont mean to countinuesly educate you on the princeiples of life as if i know something that you don't. being thirty is something you can only do once as a couple we'd have the oppurtunity to face the world own the world many a things.

a breath of air is like having a baby so as a woman i'll never understand the meaning of love i'll get the oppurtunity to prove myself over and over a gain if you allow me that chance.

to begin to end

AD BC

to capitalize to give meaning muy caliente a saying or an expression. SMILE

type writer

typing

searching for the money I'm sorry I seem anger as a Capricon i'm focused on bringing meaning to what my people have managed to accomplish and give room for others to figure out for them selves we are indiviuals

indi
indie

can be a word that may hurt my feelings I I I I

I feel like this is my last chance to prove myself to you very often.

In New york a minute can seem like a trip around the world.


Saying you know how being familiar enough to call and point out a relation ship not a confident male at twenty something i know what I am not their definition of famous.

Electronics or the gas pump can only do but so much for people. Like provide heat or comfort when weather is always tricky and clothing cant be  stylish enough for those that can't affort to change into a few
out.

Changing my clothes so often you'd be weary as to how putting or pudding is going to taste with the food coloring and green eggs and ham.

Playing can be contagious making money i'm serious about. for the moment.


Reference.Wants & Needs feel ,oeels, and setting. with the invention of the horse shoe 
or colt 45 the trigger or the glass the one eye wheelie just a game of capitalism. I hope I get the hook up not feeling as confident at the moment thinking of how begging becomes magical. 

you and your bummy swag. upgrade seems patronizing when we feel so close to their age. stepping not skipping over the people. old school lessons 

Old school lessons its always something to learn as in take the time out to see whats missing. My mom is sixty now so theirs alot on my mind not just being a boss. a real boss without a college degree imaging how mean people will target me for even thinking your name. Not buying anything not paying attention. 

"YEEEEAAAHH!" "Hopped out and thru the dueces " by Waka Floka 

See splash if you want to get your emotions together

I am creating branding and trying to consider your emotions.


Trying to see what goes with you, men arent outfits. I know eveyones dna or health is differnt and important. 
You like differnt things and somethings hurt your feelings and make you feel curious. Selfish and cocky. corny clumsy. 

What you deserve and I deserve is two different things I am not you no matter what you make me out to.

Hopped out and thru the dueces - by Waka Floka not splash 



How can i look at you and feel confident about myself and compete not create I don't if I'm able to make music maybe I can figure out at the expense of the people and their time. 

thanks 

How long I gotta thank you and not question a relationship 

your no where near a relationship

I know. huh 






Misinterpiting my message or my point will always mean alot to long distance or unlimited 

past tense move on please. I'm sorry for bothering you.


Drake's 4th studio album has sold about 4 million copies worldwide:

Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say 

Jason Derulo In My head 





Splash 
Maybe you can stand up for other people that are getting random phone calls. All you have to do is listen to Trey Songz's music and not feel emotional. 

I'm having the same problem choosing a record label as an A& R 
Your not an a & R

At twenty seven I can be anything I want to be

A girl that wants to be in a relationship really doesnt want to hear all of that she wants what she wants right now not steph now not right now  
now 

Trey Songz Disrespectful


T.I - If It Aint about the money




Considering my brothers emotion is important to me I dont mean to ignore you when where not on a real phone and if you needed something from me then you would meet.

I just needed you to stop wacking off at the library.

silence crickets steph walking off in the fog

public v.s privacy

bathroom stalls

law unlawful unsanitary

consideration embarrass      "What am I  I know you, are but what am I" stephon smith  refer likes dislikes don't like erase delete  lvgb ss oxygen, laptop, computer, memory, flash, wire, chord, saxphone, clarinet drums ,consuming, sound , piano, key, privacy, pgp, securtiy, viper, alarm, yell, scream, squirm, remote control.

                                                          New Boyz - Your a Jerk




Stephon Smith

Geraldo Rivera Jr.

1987 - 2014



Splash

Excuses explanations

Full of shit.


I dont want to come up off of your fame. Or antagonize you

random womans voice : who are you talking to

                                wtf





Drake No not just offical but it can get better Imagining drakes voice in my head astonished that he could own the copy rights to this picture on google images and I could make it look even better sarcastically.


Thanks for sharing your voice and your personailty with the world
Splash - Dead Wrong


Splash OMG Becky Look at her butt






Something fresh new exciting
Chris Brown - New Flame


9 comments:

  1. splash genius stephon cartier stephon smith movement rythm bird cat rrr ooll conscienc3 intellect86 depth010 steve.urkle00 fatal.desir3

    ReplyDelete
  2. pulling my finger, shock surprise, zapping pochantas jew kike nigger spic red neck commonality common folk myth story acting

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG BANG CO2 O2 maybe a little carbon dioxide automobiles cars airplanes second hand smoke mp3 player head phones sounds back wash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really just dont like being bothered. You know what private is or feeling a paticular type of way becasue of the sounds of voices or vibe that you get from the environment.
    fighting to understand remote control. this "shit" is easy If god allows it if the people allow it. very time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an asshole thats how you make money. No literally am i

    or is that just how i act in public and i'm playing prince madonna in private.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have personal relationships with people you dont know. And no I'm not gay. Ciggerettes Thinking space room concern shake alter hetro theres a right and then theres a left exact. exaction exustion whats the difference and is my sexualty of that much concern than I'm shaked stirred like butter. spell check exustion exuastion the correction gave me a headache trying to determine the difference or the right way its spelled exactly.
    pee
    pee
    urine
    deficate
    fecese

    president first lady
    change
    term period

    constraint

    strain.
    change alter talking converstation

    ReplyDelete
  7. note mark bill tender

    roni booty *smirk* and then theres a sight I guess shes tired like lets get it own or lets do it my way first and for most do what and who's way ?


    hold on

    what the fuck was that

    Man I dont know difference between men and female voices

    alto saprono tenor

    learning is wonderful would that make me high

    the line

    or in between the line

    coochie
    gucci

    new york huh

    quick question whats a stranger and if they find out that we get our money from a bum then twelve monkeys wouldnt be coming to america.

    or am i just black asking questions that i know the answer to

    the oppistie would be one part of it .

    long story short

    what was jay -z doing at 16

    its 10 years later i'm sure there are alot of difference in the men raised by parents that could witness what was going on around them

    a round of applause a lot of noise scary

    large city quite even scarier

    sleeping on the train impossible

    govenor mayor stuff like that

    handle pot

    trigga splash nicki

    weezy beezy breezy

    cheesey corny clumsy

    tipsy and just a fucking lush

    handle then there limit

    you sure you up to the job

    I dont exactly see money or food falling out anybodys ass

    you determing the value of the material

    wtf is that when i appear

    to be

    whatever the white man calls it anger sad

    or the puerto rican mad dog

    ReplyDelete
  8. trey gotta wait for a movie a show or a real phone call how can we come to that disecion in public with this embarrassing mess I've started. I know they don't want to look up to god the almighty but that doesn't mean look down. I'm not doing to well. I got it we got it what cant that mean conversation all day. cool check out your phone boo. punctuation get missing boo

    ReplyDelete