Thursday, September 25, 2014

Splash

 
 Thanks for the constructive critics and inspiration. I don't know you well enough to respect your opinion. Even if I have nothing. I have myself.  Tired of my things breaking and dropping on the floor. Aggravated and annoyed. Fatigue and calculating consumption is my job don't take that away from me. Time management is very important to me don't inconvience me so we can all be on the same page as strangers. No I'm not a store or a camera.
 
 
 
 
You don't have to do anything you can play around all you want charge it pop me its a tag.
 
Go a head and get emotional.
 
 Its Mr. Steal your girl niggas talking to everybody now all the sudden they talking to you.
I really just don't want to be bothered. I didn't even get in this shit. all this behind a peacoat. Niggas fucking my money up.




Take a shot for who ? One of yall niggas gone pay for this shit to get the fuck off my hands. Or you gone get decked. Bee 'in me like how the fuck I get in this shit and when your money fucked up you talking stupid. $49 dollar tattoo. fuck yall niggas. animosity like somebody gotta be the ladies man and it sound like all ya'll talking to Nicki. That ain't money playing with the sussy.

Waiting for a nigga to talk stupid for a dollar so you can keep going in circles.
I don't know you. We all know this is America its a lot going on. Over Intelligence and Belief. What about the computer is magical after the purchase? None of us control the music industry or peoples bodies as in with a remote control. Stone of Goliath is a story. My life friendship is something different.

I look like you guys protector with no money out hears yeah we need eyes at the top and the bottom. we who we aint we. when as individuals we need a moment. and that's why they have cameras. Don't interrupt my thought pattern when I'm thinking you guys are great I just had to pull you down for a moment now don't make my moment your moment.


Reference use usage

splash mac miller loud
splash mac miller not even high
splash mac miller good evening

I'm not paying attention to detail so now I'm in a rush to put out material

2012 is a great movie I'm sure most of us have lifes to live as independently

gift curse

purse open close zero zilch nada nothing

its already done but I haven't made any money

I can hear drake trey Nicki In my head Pondering

You can hear me thinking condusivley or contemplatively

rush hour Asian ecordorian what does it sound like the next wave mac address soldering class for dr or ja

reds and blues hell vs heaven same thing men vs women penius vagina all to get a cum follow me now game no vibration or grip

kike mook spic nigger red neck

astonishing is a breath of air

yes smoking will kill you splash

thanks nicki
play the 5
there's always a minaj

steph


I cant get inside your email

its a paranoia I put on them when they started hearing my thoughts

chirp cricket silence nothing

damn

2 comments:

  1. why does all my music have to be directed at you guys because you have money when people tip toeing around being sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those three songs aren't ready or "you" and Nicki still cuffin. sarcastically since no one noes what to do sike it lee

    si mi y nicki still hand cuffin
    its just three songz

    lata d congratuglations I cant even si say four million saw sold

    ReplyDelete