Friday, September 26, 2014

Splash














Olivia walk away

Lorenze Tate

Plays o dog in menace to society

primo rolling the r's makes it seem like three mo'



ee y ee y o

o mac Donald

o mc Donald "had a farm"

everytime I use parenthases It to note sarcasam americans taken as a joke

400 millon niggas could be thought of as money or people when stress shows through signals after slavery in this country

pain violence confusion

397 million niggas walking way

3 more primo primo

three more to go how big yall want em
leaving out million due to distress and diffence in cast system rich and wealthy
psychic movie star or singer who has it better.


deemilo oye oye popular saying with domincan cab drivers


o mac Donald eye eye eye o

o mc Donald confused don't know which one to use for 3rd graders


body party Ciara sierra mist

splash

onika Olivia stephon

tate smith


maraj harris


Moreno more rain

someones trying to control the masonic theory to superstition

weather rain snow hail

hurricanes tornados

music vibration walking

breathing dancing singing

ackronyms irs aka with or without period
texting omg lmao


Geraldo Rivera is my father Vanessa smith is my mother I keep hearing my mother saying what are you going to do stephon what are you going to do stephon. Growing up people seemed to have to haul ass when I grew up. Hauling ass from some game they were playing. I wasn't in new York during the ninetys I have no idea what game was being played with jehova witnesses or businesses

I know its a trillion dollar deficit and I don't have the time for a love story. Money will be enough

Stephon Smith born in Nuermberg Germany to Geraldo rivera Sr. Who's a 100% percent puertorican and Vanessa Antwionette Smith whos maiden name is gant.

trying to keep a date on things accuracy and organization

Some other tips for third graders are dewy decimal sytem and the card catalog

Hepitis b shot and chicken pox

We must be under a spell of beauty "mark" Gorgeous Beautiful Pretty and Cute

When I say come here you shouldn't be but so far from me. distance velocity sound etc

1010 808 1818 subtraction addition multiplication division

my body block party pardon excuse
dictionary explanation pay for it society is a court room the public telephone cellphone auto


 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to include
    we'll get to the programming later Its all for us sorry for including others
    I wanted to include initializing variables yeah you said that sound tone
    & librarys c++ object oriented programming language perl python extension high level scripting programming languages awk sed "mark up" hyper text mark up language

    go get your news paper baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. a quarter is a quarter four is four I wanted to post or include the video your love in cycle but I stop changing my mind to reedit post considering the number of videos that I posted I know consider razzelle or how trey's strategy may be using an influence of your strategy is emotional work with me two pair of eyes are better than one.

    the pressure increases while strangers are around me pressing the keys to get comfortable with a crooked neck while typing even harder

    for accuracy comfort and organization

    putting things on the computer your sharing them with the world

    I told you about that

    opposites don't attract

    flood drought value is a process
    steam clouds cooking washing all differ with experience and age.

    I gotta go take a shower I love you. bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a quarter is a quarter four is four I wanted to post or include the video your love in cycle but I stop changing my mind to reedit post after considering the number of videos that I posted I know consider razzelle or how trey's strategy may be using an influence of your strategy is emotional work with me two pair of eyes are better than one.

    the pressure increases while strangers are around me pressing the keys to get comfortable with a crooked neck while typing even harder

    for accuracy comfort and organization

    putting things on the computer your sharing them with the world

    I told you about that

    opposites don't attract

    flood drought value is a process
    steam clouds cooking washing all differ with experience and age.

    I gotta go take a shower I love you. bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. translating Spanish to English is like saying there is no such thing as Spanish

    what the fuck is a five star salute when you have a woman

    sean bell

    obdioli

    This isn't los angelos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique All Ladies

    Trey Songz Say Ahh nigga lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. maino a million bucks
    clicked on youtube
    they trying to understand or they trying to mix

    shout out to the dj

    ReplyDelete