Sunday, September 28, 2014

 
comment youtube steveurkle00
If you were really with me then you would be in sync aint no such thing as nsyc that wasn't me air must be coming out of my pours damn what kind of energy im sellin out here in new York.
 
wondering why my breathing cycle is disturbed energy no air obesity good job democrats and republicans 2009 -2014.
 
comment youtube steveurkle00
the industry isn't producing it never has breaking things down into individual packages conquering size was settled with the invention of the metric system compromising when large meets quantity.

1 comment:




  1. Steve Urkle via Google+1 month ago









    Keri Hilson feat R.Kelly Number One Muah sadness black white stripes colored gum at the bottom of your heels. scratch butter milk biscuits straight sweating you. correction I'm Straight Sweating you. produce produce production production I think I'm getting hung up at the tion part. I dont o you do i. Stephon C. Smith NYC NY 


    Reply

    ·






















    Steve Urkle1 month ago









    We're arguing over intellegce and you not going to pay a mother fucker and fuck his shit up I'm getting hit with pressure in my temple my stomach my side and my groin. Moving the eyes started as a way to tell if a person is conscious in case of emergency. Now people mind reading

    ReplyDelete