Saturday, September 27, 2014

pkg uhh wtf omg @ratchet uhh what is that

 
 
 
 
Trey songz drake replacement girl

Trey songz disrespectful

You got hit up again boys usually don't get gifts let along a Bentley with a bow. I'm trying to figure out what gift trey drake and cole trying to make. cause nicki keep looking at it like for me when I can give her that but my body is hurting

being thrown off for the past two years

maybe that's music



 

 
now uhh how she get in this story again. she came to take over didn't hova comeout with the take over I think she got a song that goes like hov lane weight measuements of people does sound familiar pounds the metric system is very convient. shout out to trey songs once more for smartphones
and to the video
silence crickets chirping
uhh using  #yas tag whos it apostrophe  
 

I'm not feeling new York because I've been off point for going on two years now I got a job and left so that I could ketchup with my life now everybodys in it

pkg special delivery j cole feat lil wayne

nicki minaj young forever
 
I like trey songz dead wrong I was thinking I could remix this forever I could make mad mixes to this is exactly what I thought unforteantly my thoughts are over heard my body hurts
 
cento
census
hearing thoughts reading minds through walls
 
visual alpha bravo Charlie echo
I also like t.i song if it aint about the money

10 comments:

  1. I don't even have a twitter page I don't know wtf is going on online

    sincerely stephon smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. just replaying trigga and a few other songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. where working on handle response with long short intergers size just pardon your decimal

    ReplyDelete

  4. Steve Urkle1 second ago







    Mase - Nothing ft. Eric Bellinger

    visit my Blog http://liquidvision8.blogspot.com GREAT JOB EXTRA EXCITED.
    Stay Young command deleted because sensitivity of words. meant taken how Mase mean it. Lamborghini Splash !

    ReplyDelete


  5. Steve Urkle-2 seconds ago









    I need a porshe even out here 0:40.I'm with my wife in the maybach trying to get my mind straight. translating interrupting shout out to Trinidad capiltalize the p in porshe if you got one.

    ReplyDelete


  6. whats rafe ? Very curious to understand how a question can be pending but not processed.

    ReplyDelete



  7. Steve Urkle1 second ago









    I mean cook it


    Reply

    ·






















    Steve Urkle1 second ago









    whats a homie again ? you switching it up she was just a home good game I'm a shoot it.


    Reply

    ·






















    Steve Urkle1 second ago









    It aint even that deep why you trippin on me I'm going to use that line. lol now the eye trick jimmy drix bix six comfort arrrggghh say ahhh nigga lol


    Reply

    ·






    trey songs you the shit















    Steve Urkle via Google+1 month ago









    noo i want to be on top string stop $ sometimes looks like a dollar check out the cooties


    Reply

    ·



    ReplyDelete
  8. my love my girl seem like aint no body following

    ReplyDelete
  9. glass houses shatter break out now you still here she always here

    sammie say she hold me closely mmmmm mmmm I eat it up my gurl

    ReplyDelete