Wednesday, September 24, 2014




Sad Rap Instrumental Pain My Heart


Inbox
x

Steve steveurkle00@gmail.com

AttachmentsAug 17

to me


upload tto sound cloud


I dont really like computers

You were doing what you were doing i was nt

now you coming at me like my moment dont matter

momet

Nicki Minaj - My Moment
This song really made me interested in pursuing nicki minaj My eyes were on stare mode like number 1 again on bet
expecting nothing but to enjoy watching 106 and park a joyful feeling
I'm not from Atlanta and if your from New York then your from new York
I'm trying to compare so that I can create are you saying that
I shouldn't be using your music to create can you stop releasing free music on youtube
 
Ciara -feat Ludacris Ride
 
You should just start over
Its a mistake I'm a man
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't really have a life you know niggas a be like this shit is hooked up like a ride.

    ReplyDelete