Saturday, November 22, 2014



j

                                                confused down there point arrow do something stop striking me o
i'll probably bang out some shit on in the industry on the streets idk people love my story

I mean we  I gota head ache bout to go eat lunch ass
Fatal J holiday

that wasn't really a screen screen was in he crack pipe we all different idk im not depressed just trying to work damn stop repeating me 4xsound  4x image keep up with what you care about not your hun you don't want me in your business take it off line I don't wanna look at it anyway mean while dectective voice onika spying on me on in the computer complex

screen was was in the crack pipe window apartment floor Segundo primero me me me first is aid baby splash money beat em up do something

yall quite busy we see we as in the world in ny jap paj etc who cares what you call it not stephon Geraldo or broke dick on a bitch grind replace grind for bitch thanks clap clap auto mat ic
cool surf board around 22nd street I think I saw this morning and 3rd ave buy the mc donalds

just me me just me

screen was was in the crack pipe window apartment floor Segundo primero me me me first is aid baby splash money beat em up do something






 I don't even know the song or what he's saying is a general statement I cant bang this in your ear like that because I don't mean it and its impulsive to use music to connect us at that per oid incorrectly spelled on purpose to give u and me space I used a space so you can understand why pronouncing it was nessasary oud like kill that roll

roll o
stop o

drop o

shoulder o

partner o

tiring and exahasting basically its music minus the attention couple my balls Christmas will new York ruin it is the surprise

many may for get will I to john bon voyage forward we move sailing .. hold on its just me on this boat body goat ball eart will be the command to stop us captian

bye o


holiday it's yours i we you spread five cards four cards the fifth would be the won we dont like the wildcard

saying we have to put that in the place to understand the concept of how  you include yourself in my which would be i .

 so my upgrade frome roman numberals to leder header mexican border state country to left right pupil nose one.eye brow conjuction minus that together combine comination minus that e will get you the minus s not apostophe its is  z equal oppurtunity for men women and children

eitght for seven twele ineveitable spelling reading writing and  commas and the word and missing pieces to portirats pictures or tjust the attention

 sorry love you miss you too no know i dont know this scine when i started talking like this in 2011 where were you no where took you a while to get here not me. 

leving less room for disscussions about population growth indivisuals forced to respect period intervals and variation depending on what they can take has always been apart of reality

I know my problems aren't and haven't been yours I wont try again you didn't use me to becoe successful you came through on the sweep and I happened o end up in the garbabe

dusting myself off consider other people and you know you got me on some stupid shit its cool peace
meaing I don't have any money that's my problem

could women take the variable for girl if not then war is immature and not conclusive or using the things that we learned to do basic function which new York is taking from us cause of the convience

id ups and downs im good live life stay free from dro you know no

20 comments:

  1. Things a women might impulsively trip out over
    holiday aint birthday
    cuba aint Columbia

    whats a titie

    being unfamiliar allows you to be targeted and called all types of names
    like bipolar and sczophrenic

    why would you hurt a man
    why would you hurt a woman




    getting lost in a tourist warp hole or a unfamiliar avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things a women might impulsively trip out over
    holiday aint birthday
    cuba aint Columbia

    whats a titie

    being unfamiliar allows you to be targeted and called all types of names
    like bipolar and sczophrenic gay.

    why would you hurt a man
    why would you hurt a woman

    being creative has its limitations when crunching isn't studying and being interested in science math and birth rights.

    being stoned by a star band camp
    getting lost in a tourist warp hole or a unfamiliar avenue

    I wasn't born here I was born in Germany

    not from this planet is like say unwelcome online or on the internet. Star band camp stoning me in ny dc and phili

    ReplyDelete
  3. starting the I don't know you walk her him she he you isn't a pull or a strain to the kidney bladder is a form of expression and americans cant all be classified in the star band camp. aka nicki minaj trash for weezy the trashman fire man or whatever get up off me splash and if

    ReplyDelete
  4. they don't even speak English just trying to limit others

    thanks Germany

    im a germ wtf idk

    ReplyDelete
  5. consider the comment Gucci mane lemonade :it look like you weaing her
    are you bi polar
    are you gay

    these are questions that may indirectly may separate money power from respect in tradition ethic and morals many may feel like they don't have to.

    silverware

    plates porcelain granite at least you get to see them
    the plates may be 2cent a peace but a pack can be worth 2.00 if ten plate are 00.20 then it can be sold for five dollars based on brand and being noticed and observed by someone who isn't from here

    plastic and papper plates consumed may contribute dot bitch aggyness and not a decent napkin to swallow tell the ho to swallow splash

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't give a fuck what you think they might say why are you even in my thoughts and get the fuck otta there respect to who wheres my life air future coming from. trying to take these things might cost you an attention worth dicked in free fucks stupid my next thought isn't yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant even publish the shit I want to o your opinion is like bumming roger that no delta

    ReplyDelete
  8. your stealing my next thought about that tittie I don't have one quarter one dime one nickel keep winning

    congrat

    ReplyDelete
  9. you dead checking the word when the sneakers been checked on to the kicks

    why joke when you can watch and laugh together

    I mean we cant but

    gun but choo

    do something
    get off me

    she aint that special sold one ignore

    ReplyDelete
  10. trying to remove name from brand and statement I see them Im watching but still trying to profit tlike nah since we here you you aint making money you repeating me four times and making images four times distracting my pupils and saliva from chemically being balance no woman looks as good as a pair of beats by dr. dre
    stephon smith

    ReplyDelete
  11. nierthr does a man who cares money makers

    ladies dancers come before nurses

    it matters

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wanna be included I know but your hurting me you know I'm knowledgable about headers initializing variables you want to see your knowledge and your self worth valued at you could get on my level

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mean I could get on your level see me at forgot valued level o it matters to the best of my knowledge your married and promoting child labor laws women rights and abortion rights men twenty year life sentences three strikes and death penalty is something that may stear the world I don't want to do that I just want to do me ummm

    and you do you

    big news small news muah :) .01

    ReplyDelete
  14. hold on I didn't jerk off she didn't get shit down south ten minutes on the toilet while im in the show try please

    ReplyDelete
  15. hold on I didn't jerk off she didn't get shit down south ten minutes on the toilet while im in the show try please
    sorry all eyes off idc id*
    uid dead funny

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not keeping a joke from you splashwalks

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need help with that it will probably take a year worth of idk #material how you spell ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. splashwalks l p how do I make myself feel like im not talking to myself never had a problem with it just didn't know I m waisting yourtime would that be mine dang speaking of the iterating and the would

    ReplyDelete