Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cetaphil ahh thats refreshing

I gotta get out of here she wont get off of me

I twittere pamaela Anderson and oprah winfery in like 2010

people trying to censor the internet and keep control of time by watching me

jimmy from the Bronx


I know shit

Create

Cetaphil tone cherskin

You never been to jail before

peanut butter crack sandwhiches
                                                                Backseat Love
listening to music to much can be toxic

Thanks for the don't know body want to know all of that.
trash
recycle
urine

water
paranoia


I'm a hard worker I think people would appreciate my opinion

I think the term queens is enough to put a lock on whatever your trying to do stop the oxygen or chemicals in the air have been solve through ozone layer research and cfc's cloroflor carbons I don't want to deny me education to produce and move forward with or with you.
 
 
mayonise
bangledsh

lambo farrie

come up

come down no

fuck you

stop repeating me o

damn I'm tryin to help you also have a personal resposiblitie to yourself I have enough

help is a good thing your hurting my side for the last two month knowinmg ive had five surgires

stop re[peating me trynt to annoy yourself and everyone else getting high off of it

its called speed



to me
I think all humans are emotional I wouldn't reduce the argument to compare boys and girls. but you know nick and stef is at the garden no thank you romans revenge dugeon dragon. interest has its limits
 
I think all humans are emotional I wouldn't reduce the argument to compare boys and girls. but you know nick and stef is at the garden no thank you romans revenge dugeon dragon. interest has its limits



voice and sound how to calculate value or interest of interest excuse

exchucha me

ko

know knock create similarity and use chart to chart calculate progress use graph

rotation reflection

or just record anything.

ceo lvgb



No comments:

Post a Comment