Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Stephon Cartier - Max it all off max it all Out lvgb

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copy  I'm hitting her emotionally

I hope it don't rain when the range slide through

right now in you max it all off max it all out

fuck a owl I got explorers wantin to exaim my identification

don't know nothing aout the card

dreams of sitting in the club with a bottle of bub

right now in you max it all off max it all out

rap is such a bore if it wasn't for nas I probably wouldn't be able to speak about it
if it wasn't for onika I problably wouldn't be able to speak at all

now who fall august or what ever on my og
like og why you do that to me
never wanted to fall in love again

to much stress and freedom in the wind
how them titties hang off her
bangin like slangin no creatitivy of pots to place the bacon

she ride the set like the side of the bed
you choose yours or mines

mary j blige kept me off the marijuana fabulous got me on the mary go round
for that waka flacka catch a round in my ass or a nother hot bullet in my ass if I get another applause

aint throwing no shows yall can keep it movin
just trying to show ya favorite wifey love

like max it all off max it all out
that's what you doing right now

right now max max it all out

I got explorers wantin to examin my identification
don't know nothing about the card
dreams of sitting in the club with a bottle of bub
right now max it all off max it all out


splash replicate and copy that you a mother fucking genius

6 comments:

  1. its not what you produce its who you are if your expecting a certain type of quality then you should already know what I want to act like thanks for trying to keep me out of trouble onika

    ReplyDelete
  2. somethimes when your saying things impulsive you could be doing right now like having sex in the studio back space subtracting words like impulsive can be the gap between time saying to much. orion belt turnip and onion splash

    ReplyDelete
  3. the reason I say replicate that is because you cant hear me and you want to know what it sounds like personally. I onn care country boa

    ReplyDelete
  4. new Yorkers is tight in the ass ive gotten hem roids boils corn and my waves knocked the fuck off my head

    ReplyDelete
  5. predict that muah shout out to usher that good kisser s.s out

    ReplyDelete
  6. they be like how you meant it . you going to jail Im, like monopoly got fake money

    ReplyDelete