Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What are you buying music

 
 
Aye yo That's homo
 
 
Chipotle and An Apple 
What are you sailing music

2013 2014 Jan Feb Aug  Out
                  Nov        April Out

Where fighting over interest. Example J.Cole Dollar and a Dream

April to November 5th Which is todate this year American Chinese

500 this year

10,000
50,000

2  Million amount I'm  want for my music if by contract
6 Million amount that I want for my music if by contract

I should be making 30,000 a year. I've made 500 this year possibly 612.
with out rounding. (applause noise whispers )

      technology
      4       3   2
philidelphia  ny
d.c           

chan Change

The Telephone System

Speaker
                  She
                   I'm
                   to  you

repeat hop bounce

signal sound  "cant hear what other party is saying"

secret caller calling

Nicki may feel like I'm pressing her. I'm not pressing her im trying to tell her what I'm expecting for my music art or material if I happen to sign for a contract. Bad Boy or Universal Geffen Koch Capitol interscope Colipark

Diddy is in LA Big Sean shouting out my work from Chicago saying I'm expected to mimic shawn or nicki Minaj. I've been a resident of new York for the past 14 years before they started this bubble guts game 1 year ago 2013.

I've traveled around the city and to d.c and philidelphia two or three times been shocked zapped popped and forced to observe and audience behind rumors of byrdgang mexico  tupacs shakur and christohpher Wallace death.

image
expectation cb cockblocking
                    bg bubble guts

kama
karma

we're comma
where source hidden

theory to practice
paper to plastic

not including ration or rational thinking leaving line to determine order and process of purchase

I'm often indecisive in my choosing process. Splash Swayne Suechii Bugs bunny I chose to name myself for a multiple reasons I haven had much I my life and I'm interested in history and politics technolohy and building a dream that has the possibility of growth new York makes it very hard and challenging due to competing with the world and other states I was raised in d.c nc and lived in new York as a teenager. July 01,2001 was my first time in new York. I rode the subway for the first time and have heard a lot about stories of how rumors or stories creep out from television shows to limiting population growth and keeping secrets from outsiders.

Analyisis technology
and weather

double integers
operators standards

drain excess waste


Stephon In my stride and Step to fortune using the public library as a resource and relaxation since 13 when I was introduced to netscape navigator an internet browser yahoo and playboy

Carmen Sandiago

Sincerely Stephon Smith
CEO Liquid Vision

p.s
Bacteria travels Latinos and African Americans have stories of drugs lottery and being purpose because of Americas need to make a difference in the world.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment