Tuesday, November 18, 2014

whos talking to me Me



when did we start a relationship a friendship

computers telephones electronics dated lmao dk jk


what would a women think if a me thought it with her

we having sex I dunnoo

I should do it

now how she get on here again I have no idea you see any similarities of interest
 
I dot even know hip hop at all is like sayig I dot like education I don't know I mention
 
this shit is so immature my blog as the noun would imply is not about to pop off on you
 
that's that shit new York be talking about influenig the buy but I got popped
 
 
I who buy who
 
 
whats so fucked up is you here me
 
nobody told you to pay attention to me
 
stephon smith obv you trying to set me up in a good or bad way idc
 
 
never mind what I say words only go but so far
 
its never fuck these old bitches unless
 
I'm fucking them
you want money

why you want it




Don't make me look stupid

Don't hurt me

who's sayig what how hard is it to interrupt unless your implying otherwise

Vanessa Antwiotte Nicole smith

does the spelling really matter how far do words go

feel sick for four s c you whole god damn

hike pipe damn bridge wheres the hook nick wheres the hook nick

waldo Geraldo

I bet you cant buy it

its played so many time on the radio

star star s

diff


drakes proud of you

myx flash off double click tab space

ouch ouch

post

pole

military police  mp

the o is right next to the p its obv naturally to give space to repeats considering words exist feeling proud could go along way with a toilet flush






are you a millionare or are you a cash money millionare


4 comments:

  1. number one stunna baller blockin numberone stuna trickin bangin playboy prettyboy
    Floyd fly
    be gorgous be miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stars is moving when I play this like who we make me proud

    ReplyDelete