Wednesday, November 19, 2014

just for me split nick all words hurt don't know why I bother remain you in pain work click copy paste thought so on an forth ouch two months sept to nov damn yo

 
 
 
 
 
curiosities about relationships and how they exist

make me wanna go get her

a real go getter

get gat for that


know when im talking to you

know when im not

and if you've bought your bullshit lately


you probably smell it out ya ass

and the side of ya face

  you don't like copying me no more
wait that was a set up

out ya knows with that trigga bro for the fro

no pick

no dig and shut the fuck up

from the ass to the ate rep

better re up on that re up

illetaacy never went well with jackin off and getting jacked up

I quit my day job just to speak with a puck in my mouth

teeth coming out soon

care about that and hurry up and buy

more where that came from by noon

i'll be eating lunch and if I spend it straight she'll never flush

that's why I feed you the bullshit and hold off on the pressure

for the punch

you can keep the kicks

splash got jokes

jor dan you do

hoodoo poo poo

never forget to say im sorry with the put

capitalize off the t so t still remain tremine nicki nick and drizzy drake

the fuck outta here

casket closing soon more stars then sheep rock the lions to sleep with a i.q no bar exam my lenses to fresh

taste it pastry paste it copy

just another repeat we eat shit we sleep


ill do it when I walk around with a suit case

I couldn't figure that one out a studio or a laptop camera phone or microphone
just jelly'n ya belly no cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment