Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What are you buying food A relative approach to friendship in 2014.

 
I don't even know what I'm talking about Why would someone make someone's stomach hurt intentionally.

I don't know you that well.  strangers and friendships. Sharing common character favorites.

 
That's way more than I needed to know 6:14

I turned on the radio 6:50 that's the type of music I enjoy

I turned it off because my wife was getting a headache notice weird al Yankiovich is still yelling extremely loud.

 A relative approach to a friendship in 2014

What is an economy

If I'm in pain

ouch

Circles Geeks
Squares Losers

an substitute with ( your mine )

 I want to see how many ways someone can take something before they make a boy or girl comparison. Regarding emotion and daily planning addictions and habit's.
implying applying thinking before acting save spend or just walk around.
 
The Jump off Mr. Cheeks


Lost Boys Renee
Its Expensive to Travel Think about the your purchase before hand.

CEO Liquid Vision

Stephon Smith


I'm worried that my privacy is interrupted when I'm about to fall for some dick. I'm just being sarcastic thinking like a women before and after I shower to ensure that quality and cleanliness remains personal.

As far as the product rational thinking always makes since to the mark. Paper to plastic
theory to practice. suggested retail price barging hunting I don't even know how long its going to take for me to get what I need or want while annoying or upsetting my nerves spending weekly makes setting a shopping period important. Time and Date There's conscious spenders then there's I don't really care spenders that end up on the price's right not knowing how much to bid on items. that probably don't want.

Winners and Losers Satisfied and way over compensated for.  tiger woods

once again being sarcastic using words and sound for personal effect character and personality

You know where I can hold a conversation

the problem with conversation is the con. You have to have reason purpose and logic in other words know what your talking about or you can just make sound effects and wine taste. a since of character dress and familiarity.

excess waste
paper to plastic
theory to practice

people can talk about recycling and the water for hours. Building cemetarys and landfills as to the relevance of anemic disorders. the news and the times ticking at hand.

Thanks to the creators Al Yankovich

It reminds me of Crank Yankers.  I've only seen it once or twice I don't get much time to watch television my step mother introduced me to the show she graduated from St. Johns. Ms13 Latinos and Crime. Insurance fraud Suicide and violence between Puerto Ricans Mexicans and Drugs and Trafficking State Laws 1990's to the 2000's I took interest while in high school reading some of her books for example psychology 101. It has a lot to do with the brain as an organ.


I'm African American Puerto Rican Cherokee Indian. I was Born as Geraldo Rivera on a military base in Munich in Nuremberg hospital.
I've had trouble searching for my father and receiving my birth certificate since I was eighteen.

My mother and My step mother both have children by the same guy. That attitude is often frowned upon. how can two friends have a baby by the same men. My mother has done very well for herself going to high school in new York College in Virginia dating 1970. She's now sixty years old and lives in New York Long Island City.  Vanessa Gant And Renee Lark Getting married changing last names traveling around the world Germany Korea Vietnam In The States North Carolina Virginia New Jersey Kentucky All of my siblings were born on a military base I guess enough to vouch for my citizen ship I've been a resident of New York for the past 14 years. Living in the Bronx queens Brooklyn and Manhattan.

There's a lot of traffic in new York They have 1,200 police on the trains since 2010. I phone and Blackberry Thieves have been popular in such a small city. Koreans Japanese Chinese and Puerto Ricans. They follow my work very often.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment