Sunday, November 30, 2014

That could be Hiv bye the time you finished I know. What you Stole ? Your Mom Got it SO you got it Every time you say mom the ol'e block opens up for business ? Son did you call me? What about me ?


Wifey dt gt mt candy dy product the devil wheres prada you usually don't hear the ending It doesn't stick.

I want my text. She must be on crack how do I get her off crack.
hack it hack it hack it I think its a trap leaving febuary 14 its a Saturday. no pun intended. televisions windows no computers phones or third party software ufo adware spyware

hip choker kidney rib

how about beef cow pork pig bull shit vs lol each eouch 13 - 27  30- 70 grams or years wtf insure live only 100 yeah we know it now any paticualar reason seasons change with force and not steps with ups lose jeans are g

don't forget to close your eyes and shut your ears they taken the door off the hinges lol

Shout out to new York and north Carolina mmmm we got rich gang mistikal and master p bout it bout it feat mia x nicki minaj only anaconda lil wayne V and drake 6 god then again how offrten can your thumb print be a reminder and not stephon ?

Get that Splash - Stangers
 Golden Corral Waffle House and Buffett GC WH GWB bridge toll for a continuitvity or option to be where you are in peace. no  stalker harasser idku jokes kidding hidden laugter applause guess or hypothesis after high school lets not play pay when you put it in my hand it may be a spell it can even be money dummys went to the dt's so these niggas tried to jump me bitches wanna holler for a 2 dolla nigga if that go together then it will all make sense if you not then I knock if you pay then you cop your a trick if you twitch to this music and not dance hot boys thanks for the flame but ummm.. that was then this is now how can we have not grown and gotten better with the grass if that goes to your head take a ticket and your last will probably pass thru ya ass when im expected at the drive thru trying to get these bitches off me. what you mean what I wont I wont to repeat myself so that you don't bojangles aint popeyes and august aint January if you don't get up off my body im a send you to the cemetery with some flour for your mother. when she rich and Im broke so why wouldn't I be on this broke motherfucker

Happy Thanks Giving

Shout out to DJ Holiday

4 000 19 000 grant morris what'st the difference if 15,000 aint 15 grand and morris aint grant gant aint smith 21 000 shout out to lil one
fuck them other niggas commas skinny niggas skinny bitches lines on the side walk imagine... holding your hand and not your cash in my hand while I imagine letting your breath so checking my fresh doesn't call it self a 70 30 what  code 20 20 damn that's a right /
 C-Murder feat. Magic & Snoop Dogg - Down 4 My N's

15 a profit off that green is all im seeing the feds a come and shut you down like you trying to show off for some body im like you was checking them ahhh do I hell nooo but yeah lil one aint gossip lil one aint put what on line o shit

you are what you eat sticks and stones cant break my bones out in out in down up hold on you cant walk down that lyric or bar
bar exam eye exam the difference is between me and you one day oh ya mama aint told you im my mama's favorite and I'm the baby

you aint type that
you aint talking about what you think you talking about
which is why im gas and yall hoes ummm
damn nigga you got mac like a mother fucker
you should have your own mac store
alright im a sign you

I know pronounce you my unlwawfully wedded blood sister 

damn why that aint come out straight peace shit it look like 8 letters
fuck its a a in lettaman so ummm im still fucking where my pussy at I aint playing with yall
talking about nicki it nicki aint fucking it
spell it
s t o p hurting my side  
                 
cheat codes from alton bum rap bumming is rapping whats up in missippi how you say whats up from new York like I know where the fuck I am in a big as dick my bitch trying to fuck im like she like nigga I aint ya wtf building man dick where down go

to the keyboard like a little pussy I don't play games never master the craft

let me get a block and some cheese im a fuck yall niggas up where my baby mother I don't have one where my kids bitch grow the fuck u pi got all that so stop and im go that's fucking

cool nicki aint the part no more
miss less how you doing ?

staying a broke hoe damn and she stink. she not fly though attitude don't go with beauty and brains bullshit that's horse shit hope you guys enjoyed our morning. l sorry for shitting you got brothers and you still don't want me we cant work fucked up we cant work for free see me with a job im a ignore you for four dollars a paper

alton should I put some more letters or should I say Im still trying to play myself.? womens intuition damn ma ture aint out yet the fuck sure is the medicine damn r that's fucked up now im the dick with the alphabet let me get my u g l y

cause I like the stuff that matters jb
damni theought that was a bj fuck  
wheres the outta here?  dead
damn
Geraldo aint reporting live nicki think she boomberg radio 1010 wins and shit like I feel free its 2014 erebody doo. mmmmm mmmmm you still crying they them on they period poobs and styling them for free.
















Splash - Strangers January 13,2013





1 Hit em Up

1Bigger Picture

3Anaconda Nicki  






Its ahh to say that you misunderstood.



 You need to dream smaller baby boy? This shit cheap ? Fuck them skinny bitches news papers hold more wieght then this blog litter and recyclables.
 What the fuck happened to everybody where they go ?

the nigga said yo son naggers is afraid to do shit because they paranoid bird man and slim was in harlem

hell no

I don't need this this type of money right now

thats whats down right now

i found them

grading shaving whats the difference

I'm old can't y'all see y'all niggers listen to them i don't know what the fuck is going on can't y'all see.

thats money talk right there.






how y'all feel when i can't get my work done niki nothing umm i try to keep the progress up nicki something whats the matter jb bj no mone tell her to keep rah rah in we out where out where side 

i don't know if its real you know its not quit fronts blain evil kanevil to of the same kind lets try marvin gaye
y'all niggas is fuckin g up my dream time

son look at this picture son i aint got know god damn kids

I'm from winston salem north carolina

remember the wood and hopefully the bark sap and the mum

damnnnnnnnn

locale'

unicef

how you get on that with her i wouldn't talk to you

its not respectful to answer your own questions

let me

this aint murray or jerry springer

this been murray or jerry springer

not drugs doug and patty manayoise

whats up with this miracle whip is it doesn't listen its like viper alarm anaconda only effect meep meep swish

that eve

you a dick

why you always gotta be a dick

who me
yes you

could i apologize forever

who is that somebody problem child

else if id andele they ei'd popeyes aint bo jangles


olive oil ladies



14 comments:

  1. Now those are statistics that you can watch left ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. four thousand grant morris nineteen thousand thr thir try lgwp can a goal win loss or a point go inside a hole bucket basket point loss win goal miami new york knicks to whats so exotic about the frame or print screen just cause wouldn't be satisfied. you me them they he software not os so answering quiro with alphabet soup in a can has to be women intuition not girls boys women men arguments before after conversation wheres the table idkn off the back right damn that's probably what got me played joy stick or remote chicken bone i'll quiet down eventually. if we don't lose our bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you budget something before you bug it. You uhaul it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a joke let me hear it. Happy Thanks Giving

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats going on in the streets is I'm about to go home before i get that money speaking yes hello this is stepson. Cigarettes yes we ahh loosie boys shuffle and a dance why you wanna say something to buck? We up or ... hello

    ReplyDelete
  6. lola ... thats dumb homo to think like that like you better not go see that bitch in psychic before you tell everybody where the currency i know i try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these niggas is quarter pounders whats a quarter pounders

    ReplyDelete
  8. why would a woman look like that and you look like a piece of shit. Why would you care about how you look ?

    stephon

    lola

    ReplyDelete
  9. currency or splash thanks so splash software to nicki damn

    ReplyDelete
  10. that aint no instagram thats a grab and a tittie how amish not judist bug babz elmer herd hurt idk

    ReplyDelete
  11. rihanna aned nicki baby's for now i can't think mind clutter thanks for get computer love and downloads sarcasm sucks steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. it doesn't take that loooooonnhggg

    ReplyDelete