Thursday, December 4, 2014














starships are made to fly

nicki get off of my back






niggas think they moms talking to them and shit after that 3 quarter clock best aint crest nigga don't be telling my bitch to get out your face. How'd you splash in ya momma bitch  she got that shit out enjoy your party damn trina don't make you touch ya knee. Talking about heel you aint no horse and nicki stop hurting my back you want a joke or ya momma joke. not the ph one the  f a t one

t told me do do shit

you cant spell

and ya momma still aint in it. :)

some music those niggas is the cops

somebody better start playing rights
 
im a get "mad" hits off of that one we never met but I was skipping school to watwhoop why they who

they cant finish what they saying tell they mama to finish

oh hell no

I picked up who dis

this the feds

I just wanted to give somebody my undivided attention I thought I was doing something sdtill talking to you in the past
















I hope we feel better hold on twenty seven thirty how we get in here

how you run over somebody

repeat that three times and you might want to fight how like one care four wheels

rahhhhhhhhhhhh


 Shout out to Slip N Slide the umm yeller repeater is the position the usual response is whatever you listen to and how its taken. Lightly would be the washing im supposed to be doing for my baby my brand new washer.
 I bout it from sears. Sharing is Caring. Don't start any forest fires I know them jamicans and hatians be down there trying to start forest fires. mimicking bottoms up and soulja boy tellem it isn't any easier up north.













No comments:

Post a Comment