Thursday, December 4, 2014

Memo December 4, 2014

Youtube to Gmail cookies cookies cookies saying solves repeater issue may ruin bandwidth if problems haven't been solve use script

lunges forget after saying bakeesh bakash bakoosh or cony chung

lunches is a homonym of lunges sounds similar but not spelled the same

lunges an exercise that is often confused with latino and Chinese presense in the united states

a better way to describe the exercise but not in detail giving wind to the pipes known as lungs
is mountain climbers


exercise is often mistaken for karate or thia boe

using the for air is an excellent way to change understanding subjection rule and policy.

age gender and nationality give question for purpose and established growth in societies around the world. Speaking multiple languages may confuse the mind for a second psycology and philosophy has been solved by physicatry research and learn the differences.

Who you are becoming and maintain regimine hygiene and growth come with the word goal.


setting is established with understanding place as education and familiarity with writing will be the first spark to happiness.

ai audio image

av audio video


ai often known as artificial intelligence speaking to yourself as you question the ethics or procedure of

images and why you would speak to a electronic voice with intense, impulse and  meaning demand cursing yourself or indirectly being or ghost of the past may bring fear to those that may have lost loved ones or children as your conversation is overheard takes place over the telephone the reciver listening is a skill as the reciver of information directing what you want and knowing who and with whom you are talking to requires patience.

Those with children I cant help you.

Don't have enough expierence and I usually don't have enough time to repeat myself. I lack patience also being occupied with nothing other than ambition and drive to succeed. Gas a none as profitable as that should have freed the pain off my back side and feet as has been directly and intentionally used as a method of assault and focus.



CEO
Stephon C. Smith
Geraldo Rivera Jr. who is that common weird

Thanks To
Onika Maraj who is that common weird

P.S

I feel successful because Ive managed to complete a written form of work. I'm uncomfortable and having an issue with the ackronyms in and un. The letter m can recycle the claim and peace between men and women as purpose is confused with mimicking and interpreting as interference interruption and repettion are audited as an object of orientation just stay with family and loved ones I don't feel safe often in large cities hugely over populated with the expectation of tommorrows news paper rising in cost and child birth hindering those that don't dare to dream.

motion security balance stage

Going to the museum is expensive. I like noodles. continuous connectivity and contegince I have a lot to learn having trouble speaking digesting information as my thirst for all that I can learn is limited net nanny or something. And I'm black whooooooaaaa. 
Who ?
Embarresd farting passing gas breathing oxgen swanye suechii splash no thank you
quotes placement anybody how about tradition culture sounds like im giving away skin. instead of commas and period speaking about exclamation implication implying ive received enough knowledge now back to work


reference onika on now stephon on onika on replacing itself with now stephon now on stephon on onika on

fuck shit bitch dick pussy snapping laughing right left now




social security
reference stated


mexcians faking making it seem too walk away with disability and issurance and obvious support from by just having a larger presense in the us


damn I'm grown Obama couldn't do everything being mature dosent mean you cant be yourself.


not ever one is going to like it.


men.....
Onika ... Stop trying to tell me what to do. I'm twenty seven don't try to delay my progress and my words indirectly


not one step




it takes two is a movie




yes those are real people they have nothing to do with me


your welcome


you don't feel like you get to talk enough because that's interrupting.


December 4, 2014


I don't know you IDKU fuck ratchet it spell wft you mean what it sound like getting of the computer and making it seem like your helping but attacking and attaching to me peace who


yeah aight


no



 Im young dum and want to be left alone thanks for the real Roxanne the promenade is still awaiting many.



you don't like the content im publishing you don't like the music im listeing to I don't know you I don't know what your doing your making me curious to know why I allow you to continue to interrupt me since 2013 feb sitting in nj transit around the time jay was holding a concert at Barclay and the ticket prices were reduced to an unbelievable price.


price isn't rate im telling your or learning as I go along.


New York will push any one two far. I guess that's the message brand or whatever


YG My Niggas My Bitches


Splash talk to em


Bow Wow Shortie like mine
















8 comments:

  1. somethings that are entertaining aren't nessasarily true

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling a little small type face blunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. dee dey classify cd -rom space to record motion implies infinite resource reinstated as price isn't subject to demand or cost. limited expression limited futures for those that express a notion of subjection determined by past. Chris brown Wall 2 Wall

    residuals royalties are one thing but god damn 800 million I calculated jay nicki oj simpson paid before I can make 1 dollar. sounding similar and the emergence of a glitch called we were given what we have

    older people have provided us with dreams airplanes computers what you do with it is your wish making something off of it now that will be the demise of security and comfort how did we get these things.

    be safe stay with family and loved ones content always gets better I didn't mean to have a story myth folk tale or dewy decimial or moutian dew.

    nah I don't eat goat.
    no

    ReplyDelete
  4. calendar planer cp pc dp ad dead ea teeth tea tee ball stick ball hand ball never heard of those unknown known un in having trouble checking out kahlil content. QWho would the people in the Islands be if we were you already know. 08' shit just a being just a person

    hate fan fiend content can bottle measure 96 not 99 shit

    trying to bring the past back in a few relevant ways trying to say that music is a repeat or reincarnation just to be original just because it was a rumor that it was hard in the past doesn't mean we take the blame for things getting cheaper

    computer reduced the cost of a lot of things it just goes unseen.

    Show o some love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lox - No Selfies (2014 New CDQ Dirty)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dey should of hired you pointing at you whiles saying you you know mirrors fairy tales if we were going to get all we wanted imagine what girls belive in a city without building missing pieces broken guns with no bullets jamicans can be cans or something idku tired I didn't even do it yet my ca go country as soon as we get home you can tell me you don't ever want to see me some body get this pressure off of me

    you know who said that
    o shit
    no shit tu mi
    al right alright 1970
    1999 get out get out

    shit sleeping on carpets

    no im losing my teeth

    hallways "and shit

    shut the fuck up "

    where am I supposed to put this shit

    I talk how I talk I think how I think

    im not trying to invade this women privacy
    no you wouldn't have put the content on youtube

    fuck
    ignore translation conversion
    lvgb

    ReplyDelete