Monday, December 22, 2014

ss52ss Count Down with Stephon! ss52ss


 
 





 
 
 
feel better !

 
 
 
go to the middle east and then come back for pain kidney stones
 
 
this aint a movie get the fuck off of me
 
 


these niggas is funny I don't know what the fuck is going on in this video but in real life

mmgggmmmh this isn't a movie

 
refer petpeeves AltaVista nuermberg munich like nag harass kidney stones ignore instant messaging sound images radiation headphone common cold pink eye
gunit phenomenon
 







 
point out the bounce
 
trying to bounce off a mother fuckers thoughts stephon c smith
 


 





 
 




now watch her follow me all the way into the click
 

1 comment:

  1. you act like I don't have anything to do for a living that shit hurt stay off my side

    ReplyDelete