Tuesday, December 30, 2014

ss49ss Count Down with Stephon !



 

                                                                

causing my stomach to hurt keep interrupting me distracting me from a remote distance. causing delay in my ability to be accurate and publish record and step according to how I want to walk, run, or jump. inserting opinion where unnecessary. refer first in flight
                     likes, dislikes, buy, purchase sale, invest, watch, attention, alert, vocal abilities, screening content to control market using religion, news content, and network.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
clock.txt
              avoid blitz minor distractions or people minding your business
keeping you from accomplishing your goals in a timely manner.

minority population statistics caucasian african American

report causing descripensiy where style is of concern fit of garmet pants shirts and habits eating refer 2 millz or 2 meals, nfl, American culture and tradition market research publishing


black and white

jungle fever refer Wesley Snipes


calculate time wasted

resources

phone.txt
my dick
my dude
my friend

grip, curl,shake    letters  (friend)
                                 ri
loss of memory cognative ability to function

causing circles
error

color
contrast
history

public mess
Europe
Trinidad
America

point problem
signal

call block
alert
warning
flash disturb interrupt refer time wasted


ignore distraction
for future references

window door eye pupil friend student study


lvgb

ceo
stephon smith

4 comments:

  1. The reason im not interested in your projects are because I didn't know you were following me I believe your trying to control me using love and childhood experiences as an excuse to value and state my worth communicating over a distance to disturb the ecosystem. I believe I'm doing what I'm doing by myself for myself and networking as needed. your hurting my stomach limiting my ability to extend myself and calling it a relationship or mutual acquaintance. I think you should stop.

    I don't work for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mason mother daughter twin limiting travel to America and possibility of child birth.
    thumb forefinger forearm foreground trust god

    ReplyDelete
  3. gossip rumors American culture tradition publish buy sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. file hierarchy system extract time excessive network application screening content rootkit adware malware dmca parental

    ReplyDelete