Wednesday, December 17, 2014

ss55

FBI.gov is an official site of the U.S. government, U.S. Department of Justice


trying to take my country under

that's not being quiet

telling me not to think

refer coin quote

process sifting for gold locomotive

product crunch and munch
             cracker jack
 
research word predessor
 
coo's
coo's

consider for a moment the apostrophe

fable myth

fee or cost of life

the quality and services as weekly and day to day opportunity balances.

Lindsey
Suge
Pac in reference to screaming or yelling similar to the dick tracy Nintendo game.

340
440

or selling 4 20's whether drugs or car rims the cost and price to single units bring balance to offer a notice causing the affect of consideration for the purchase with intent to sale more.

hugo boss taking notice of a popular but aging brand. Considering the price of playboy's stock during the 2009 quarter.

When I was 13 my mom made me travel to new York alone. She made sure to pack the jeans she gave me which she received from the salvation army as a donation for children.

On the back of the jeans there was a patch that read grab!

no exclamation needed it wasn't easy for people to take notice of the intent purpose or meaning of the word.

boss
grab

and with the success or failure of apples iphone the

grip

I enjoy listening to music because it makes me think I can do what I'm listening to or at least enjoy a consistent tune.

Thanks to youtube

a familiar song when I'm trying to get work accomplished


coo's

coo'z

cooing is for owls monitoring has taken a different step similar to net nanny 12 step programs for those that are addicted to nicotine crack cocaine or cocaine as a substance.

Alcholic beverages and nicotine can put pregnant women at risk of losing their child.

I'm belived to be blamed for running the pregnancy of a few women which has been disturbing my equilibrium for the past 6 years. It is rumored or rather mentioned that yelling or pointing my finger at them makes them question undoubtedly why my anger hasn't even match either the size of my penis or my pockets financially speaking.

Jamican or Triniadian makes reminds me that I'm African American and it could just be the differences in nationality that make it an obvious question of my youth or adult hood but accepting the blame I will not. As a man.

I've been followed

shocked
shot or rather hit in my kidney from distances causeing a kidney stone without contact.

I've had five kidney stone surgeries and directly correlate the urology to astrology. Using the sonogram as a target makes me thing that women must be up to something. Questioning The size of dilation the to an accurate measurement makes doctor question the ethics of their job and why the patients lack insurance and proper health care.

Stop Lights Automobiles and Public Transportation make it easy to travel and focus on common traits that remind men everyday that this is a dog eat dog world.

Using the food pyramid to remind me of poultry wheat grains fruit vegtables meats water and milk make me conscious and belive that I could have a family if I so choose. Being a bachelor makes puts me at risk of cancer but not high blood pressure or strokes also known as heart attacks.

My Grandmother Elsie Gant died of breast cancer at the age of 50 in 1990. My mother was serving in the united states military in Germany at the time I was three. Vanessa Smith married to David Smith grew up in Arlington Virginia moving from 116th st across the street from central park
to Selma North Carolina to take care of my grandmother while she was dying.

Aaron Wilcher Renne lark Dewayne Wilcher 
Hason Fogle brother to Vivan Fogle works for Department of Enironmenta protection.

Christopher Eric Gant brother to Stephon Smith and Porsha Johnson married to Aaron Johnson ; has children in texas south Carolina north Carolina and new York city.

Having a 60 year old mother and a 32 year old sister and a 40 year old older brother as the middle child it brings great joy to me to know that my future is here now. My goals and my idols can be everything that I mean them to be as being signaled in new York to bring familiarity to their history was relevant to many coming from the Bronx Brooklyn queens and living in manhattan where I spend  a lot of my time at the public library.

Having my thoughts overheard or pressure on my temple causing adrenaline is a great excitement or rush of joy. Paying attention to the relevance of excessive pressure to my kidney and my bladder allow me to think like a doctor psychologist and a artist destined for success.

The freedom of America is at question when computers telephones are being monitored and thinking is made difficult. Popular terms recession deficit default bring laughter and giggles to my heart as hooked on phonics and speed reading were popular in the 90's and English for dummies marketed on bookshelves in barnes and noble in the 2000's.

reference The y2k bug or computer glitch which allows us to point out the purpose of the count or going over a century taking in new trends leaving reminders behind as the decade just stings.

levi jeans and wrangler ford and Honda wizzes through streets on ass with a street car named desire which is a play and a novel and down these mean streets by perry Thomas which is a novel. Stating fast facts immediately allow me to recive donations such as ciggerettes.

What do you do with the ciggerettes akward stares permit me to as the same what do you do with those ?

Popular jokes leave many new americans hanging in the wind only to depend on technological predecessors or preknown or outdated techniques for a wiz at conquering joy or fun of the game. Life by Milton Bradley buy a lotto ticket save a few pennys in a piggy bank shouting like im selling newspapers that would never sell thierselves even if put in a machine. Hence Daily news

Pence to drop at a point or at the nick of a time favoring actors and musicans has gotten me to popular shows hopefully i'll get to enjoy more with a future destined for greatness.

Onika Maraj John Travolta Micheal Bloomberg Phantom of the Opera
Salonge Knowles Gabrielle Union and Denzel Washington.

Leaving and exiting with a wishper what's his name fbi freeze
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment