Thursday, December 18, 2014

ss54ss Count Down With Stephon ss54ss










whats a real hit ?
a women screaming Don't Type that ! coin quote chirps anybody ? ? ?
it was crip funny like you gone do something to her

son you wanna joke on her

one minute I'm fine than theres pressure on my back then my side
she like
I'm the big homie they send out who the fuck is this

like a homie is somebody you talk to out loud can you hear your thoughts outloud you sound like me.

i don't find it funny I'm broke I'm trying to make a million dollars yes i listen to your music don't try to claim my energy calculation could it be marriage or just maraj

yolk jacket  i got one crunch n munch surprise cracker jack
wait its not cheese its actually popcorn like jiffy

i get it you like to talk i know but who the fuck are you

one eye wheelies  sloppy toppy and psychics

god all those high fives we sent around  maybe she didn't get one fuck your miloon

who the fuck is miloon

i mean million wheres my sloppy toppy what is this clueless race you to the bus stop

what the fuck is sloppy top okay thats how she came here thats my girlfriend

if you bothered to check

with who

runnn a bum that means you splash

spits spins omg thats gang banging buses and cars too

watch the invisible television superwoman with a billboard fly with a hit song on it called dong

don't be calling my iPhone

what do you want

don't be calling my iPhone

i can here you now

can you here me now

what happened to the puerto rican

im puerto rican

i look like super save a dog

ouch my feet hurt shout out to phili

i could be having a ball consciously but i didn't know
omg i just said i might kill her i have to put this on the internet

my body is not on the internet get off me

its not stable word to debs dipstick out

i get high as in hello's

everything phili  honestly ny bet
as many high's as country people give out the buck is calculated at a wisk whispers don't count stupid get down scrooge duck

i just asked you not to touch me like that it hurts I'm broke is like saying my youthful moments matter a lot.

i knew that son wasn't going to work refer gradient hue shadow video walking recording crown

shout out to all the old school folk.


I'm looking at you like your annoying me because you got all this pressure on my back
talking helps I don't mean to seem like I'm going to blame you for mistakes uncalculated insinuating that the count and people matter.

breathing isn't playing

splash - 6 god - prod boy 1 da
boy 1 da i like the name its a great learning curb.





splash - pretty boy splash

Splash - splash waterfalls




splash - hit em up




Splash - Switched Lanes


Splash - i got em let em know it - couldn't upload youtube rejected

splash -make it work


why aren you playing as i noticed my elbows on the desk?
reference table fable myth story lie

Splash - Do it to the fullest




Jaden smith on Ellen birthday surprise



Meek Mill - Tony Story




Soulja boy - The best

that shit look stupid out of order we look stupid in order






No comments:

Post a Comment