Monday, December 22, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I need to find something productive to do. I cant get this pain off of my side. I haven't actually tried I know that anything I set my mind to I can accomplish as a goal. I know that I am being followed and smothered. Its uncomfortable to know as being wealthy is something that any American should feel free to think about.

Shyne More or Less

Living in New York for the last fourteen years since july 01,2001

Gives range to an admirable future especially being in the center of a market war all out fued to accomplish and entertain the masses.

Kidney stones being inflicted on my side intentional 2009. After five surgeries and numerous appoitments at the urology department in the hospital I feel reluctant to mention that I haven't made any progress but learned enough to understand savings budgeting and managing a complex routine as hygine permits excellent while cleaning in America is never difficult.

Brands of soap toilet tissue toothpaste and small items that can be purchased at a discount store.


2011 working for a telemarketing firm I understood my growth as to continue to distance myself from my peers to understand our problems as a whole.

2012

2013 dealing with a felony for attempted robbery and assault

2014 putting together the missing pieces after being accused of two crimes possession and intent to sale marijuana and attempted robbery and assault I've had a few months since april first 2014 to determine which path I choose to continue to build my future after being exposed to a form of radiation in new York city in police precincts after they were seeming to experiment with zapping weapons and a city plagued with problems during winter choosing to strategize and implement affordable lighting using eco efficient lights and converter boxes for digitial television.

there are numerous options when considering economics and the total  living experience

2015

As The winter approaches I keep my music bumping expecting to continue adult hood as a mature responsible individual known to the common threat as bacteria and germs. refer ss55 for future elaboration

 
 
who the fuck am I damn I thought we would all get to know one another better in the US even with the miraculous events in new York.
 
being myself and in tune with my generation
 
suechii
 
splash
 
Swayne
 
stephon smith 1987 Nuremberg Germany military base in munich
 
 
 
1:50 they said no already new York and Hollywood fued entertainment is entertainment
 
coming thru the screen to interact with fans im sure has its laws
 
kidney stones vampire effect or radiation lights lasers its a small world
 
 

 











 

because you have a problem I said stop . stop  harassing me putting pressure on my side.

  1. trying o get to know someone from a distance wouldn't require getting to know what people may perceive as an act or rendition of the what I do's you know what you did.

    Women be safe and men hold your head
    stephon
  2. ReplyDelete
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
    while the people are left to calculate energy and the meaning of stardom
 

 





 I ve hoped that you've enjoyed your rest this isn't love this isn't an opportunity to see were tyou can sneak a hit in from your part time job which for the past two months has putting excessive pressure on my side. What could something like that be nessaray for?
 
As a stranger a man and an adult I think its positive to stay with the times at hand this isn't rome or Trinidad. you act like im the target how could a homeless men end up a target on your list ms minaj. Is it too stern or are you not following the hand as it leads keep ya mouth out there I might put something in it.  now don't forget im homeless I don't have much ms ms minaj
 
 
can I get a copy of your latest album jk refer ratchet sigh ss55 acroynym network line border gaza strip stripe untouchable lock s

7 comments:

  1. the message im not going to say what I want to say im not going to walk the way I want to walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. my footsteps and movements are being altered that shit look fake to me 5 0 fake block chompin 55 44 5 and what four squares ten cent a sheet

    ReplyDelete
  3. being inspired is challenging if it doesn't have anything to do with me

    ReplyDelete
  4. trying o get to know someone from a distance wouldn't require getting to know what people may perceive as an act or rendition of the what I do's you know what you did.

    Women be safe and men hold your head
    stephon

    ReplyDelete
  5. while the people are left to calculate energy and the meaning of stardom

    ReplyDelete
  6. refer add adhd intention and desire to try well your best

    ReplyDelete
  7. error toggle focus problems switching between applications bandwidth intefferrence in public services

    ReplyDelete