Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Memo 12/2/2014 not to listen to forgetting missing pieces you just recorded it and play it



How I send you a brick like that wtf I said umm money look like 1:39 oj:come see me steve: I aint know it was world war please ignore interpreting translation conversion trying to scroll owut toss that w in with the rest of the pig skin nicki you don't pay me you just hurt me. my money in minutes now goon magnets gaan magnets gang ass niggas and randevus ova a computer I cant even use casue you on it and my body. aight im out I did what you think of a women that's calling you and you cant say nothing or ummm converse as in all the letters in that word to sex as to want respond listen ear plug business pace maker women or men its women and men on this earth stop playing click http://liquidvision8.blogspot.com don't forget to check out that re-up Nicki Minaj Supported by Stephon Smith link provided by lvgb.. school em me I mean. music aint fear where the fun wtf

 
whats the truth entertainment or what your girl say who girl


 
o so now I don't support oj the juice man school em

 
o said how that go up the last comment
 


No comments:

Post a Comment